Discovery+ is the most recent streaming service to launch, and it's an excellent one. It will feature a variety of shows from your favorite networks, such as HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Discovery, Animal Planet, History, Lifetime, Travel Channel, and others. You'll be able to watch over 55,000 episodes from 2,500 different series. Discovery+ offers a streaming collection of nonfiction and reality programs, as well as original programming. It does not, however, broadcast live feeds of Discovery-owned channels such as HGTV, TLC, Food Network, and ID.
While some of Discovery's programming was previously available on other streaming platforms, such as Netflix, the company has now opted to become a direct rival. The site offers a free seven-day trial, so you may join up and stream as much as you like for a week. There are no fines or charges if you wish to cancel your membership before your free trial finishes, according to Discovery Plus.
Discovery Plus is currently only offered as a standalone service in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. Vodafone, on the other hand, began giving the service to all of its mobile and TV subscribers in 12 European nations in 2021. Germany, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Romania, Portugal, Greece, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Iceland are among such countries.
Discovery Plus will extend its content in Europe by partnering with Eurosport to provide sports programming. Tennis Grand Slams, cycling Grand Tours, racing, football, and winter sports will all be included.
Many customers are experimenting with several streaming services to find which one best suits their needs. Discovery Plus is one of these platforms. If you tried Discovery+ streaming and decided it wasn't for you, cancel Discovery plus membership plan and your streaming account is simple.
There are no fines or charges if you wish to cancel Discovery plan membership before your free trial finishes, according to Discovery Plus. If you are a subscriber, you can continue to use the streaming service until the end of the current monthly cycle if you unsubscribe. Make sure to cancel Discovery plus subscription before your billing cycle ends. Otherwise, it will bill you for the next month automatically. Unsubscribing or terminating your Discovery Plus premium membership plan is simple and quick. Depending on where you joined up or subscribed for your account, you can cancel Discovery plus subscriptions using various devices.
Cancel Discovery plus subscription using the options listed below that correspond to your payment method:
- Visit discoveryplus.com and log in to your account.
- From the dropdown menu, choose "Account".
- Select "Cancel" in the Plans section of the "Manage Your Account" page.
- Use your web browser to go to amazon.com.
- Go to your Amazon account and sign in.
- Then pick "Your Apps" from the "Digital Content and Devices" menu.
- Select "Your Subscriptions" from the left sidebar.
- Select "Cancel" from the Discovery+ menu.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings.
- Choose "Users & Accounts" and then your account.
- Choose "Subscriptions" from the dropdown menu.
- Select "Cancel" from the Discovery+ menu.
- Open your device's Settings, then go to Apple ID > Subscriptions.
- If Subscriptions isn't visible, go to "iTunes & App Store", then "Apple ID > see Apple ID > Subscriptions".
- Select "Cancel Subscription" from the Discovery+ menu.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- In the top-right section, tap the profile icon.
- Go to "Payments & subscriptions" and hit "Subscriptions".
- Select "Discovery+" from the dropdown menu.
- Choose "Cancel Subscription" from the dropdown menu.
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- To explore the channel grid, use the directional pad to highlight the Discovery+ channel or The Roku Channel. The plus-shaped directional pad is located in the center of your Roku remote.
- To access the channel's settings menu, press the Star button on your remote. Go to discovery+ > Manage subscription.
- To cancel your membership, go to Cancel subscription. You'll get a notification that tells you how long you have access to the material and services.
- Select Cancel subscription to confirm. A new notice displays, confirming the cancellation and reminding you of the date when you won't be able to use the subscription anymore.
- Choose Done.
Usually, when you have cancelled Discovery Plus subscription, you can't watch Discovery Plus videos any more. But you can utilize third-party downloaders like KeepStreams for Discovery+ to download your intended videos in advance. KeepStreams is a tool that allows Discovery+ users to download any on-demand streaming video from the platform to their computer or hard drive for offline watching, even if they don't have access to the internet. KeepStreams allows you to download all Discovery Plus shows and originals in 1080p full-HD without any restrictions. KeepStreams not only offers HD Discovery Plus downloads, but you can also select high-quality audio tracks.
It may be found on all regional websites, including those in the United States, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Italy, and other countries. KeepStreams provides the ability to download them in bulk, at fast speeds, of course. The following are some of the features of KeepStreams:
- Metadata will be preserved with your videos, which will aid in the development of your multimedia library.
- Manage Your Downloads and Transfer Them to Different Devices: Manage your downloads and transfer them to different devices like smartphones, iPads, tablets, and more.
- High-Speed MP4 Downloads: KeepStreams guarantees high-speed MP4 downloads with the finest compatibility.
- KeepStreams' built-in browser allows you to do whatever you want with it.
That is, after all, one of the most common queries consumers have when they join up for a Discovery Plus account. The content is available on both the desktop and mobile apps. However, the titles cannot be downloaded for offline watching. The functionality is currently unavailable, but Discovery is expected to make it available shortly. You can utilize third-party downloaders until that time comes. Customers who want to watch their favorite shows on the Discovery Plus streaming platform will need to have an Internet connection.
To stream material on Discovery Plus, you must have a minimum download connection of 2.5 Mbps. You'll need at least 6.5 Mbps of reliable WiFi connectivity to view live sports.