ESPN+ is the dream premium streaming platform for all sports lovers. Live scores, highlights, original shows, and cool features, ESPN Plus, has it all. During the off-season, sports enthusiasts cancel their subscriptions to save extra bucks. We have broken down how to cancel the ESPN Plus subscription in easy steps to save time.
ESPN+ is the online alternative to the ESPN cable service. Cable cutters can enjoy content from ESPN channels through ESPN Plus easily. Whether you're wondering, "How to cancel ESPN Plus on Roku?" or "How to cancel ESPN Plus on iPhone?" we have you covered. Learning how to cancel my ESPN Plus subscription is easy if you know where to look.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on Every Device?
Consumers can stream ESPN Plus on various devices, including Roku, LG Smart TV, Xbox, PS4, Samsung Smart TVs, etc. The most helpful feature accessible on this platform is it comes with no contracts with its streamers. You won't encounter obstacles while figuring out how to cancel my ESPN Plus subscription.
The monthly or annual subscription payments can be cleared through the website or the app. Therefore, the question, "How to cancel ESPN Plus from the app" needs to be answered. Besides the app, we will show you how to cancel ESPN Plus on iPhone, Roku, Android, and Google Play.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on PC?
If you access ESPN Plus through a computer, you can also use it to cancel the subscription. Here we outline the instructions on how to cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on PC:
- Open the ESPN Plus website on your web browser.
- Navigate your way to the billing page.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Now press “Manage”.
- Select “Cancel Subscription”.
- Lastly, confirm your choice to finish the cancellation process.
By following these instructions on how to cancel ESPN Plus subscription, you will no longer have access to your ESPN Plus account.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on iOS?
By following these instructions, iOS device users will find the answer to “How to Cancel ESPN Plus on iPhone.
- Visit the “Settings” of your iPhone.
- Click your name at the screen's top.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose ESPN Plus from the list of subscribed apps.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”.
After completing this step-by-step process, you will no longer be subscribed to ESPN Plus on an iPhone or iPad.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on Android?
The good news is that the ESPN Plus cancellation process is straightforward on Android. All you need is access to Google Play Store. Here's how to cancel ESPN+ Plus on Android:
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device or tablet.
- Look for the profile icon next to the search bar. Click it.
- Click “Payments and Subscriptions”.
- Now, select “Subscriptions” then “ESPN Plus.”
- Choose “Manage” and finally tap “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm your choice to complete the procedure.
That’s how to cancel ESPN Plus on Android without hindrance.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on iTunes?
Another way to unsubscribe from ESPN Plus is through iTunes on a computer. If you'd like to know how to cancel my ESPN Plus subscription this way, follow the procedure below:
- Launch iTunes on a laptop or PC.
- Select Account. From the drop-down menu, choose "View my account."
- Under the Account Information page, scroll down till you spot the settings section.
- Choose Subscription > Manage.
- Hit "Edit," followed by ESPN+.
- Press “Cancel Subscription” and confirm your choice.
This is the simplest answer to how to cancel ESPN Plus subscription on iTunes.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on Roku?
Canceling your ESPN Plus subscription through the Roku website is the quickest and simplest way. Here’s how to cancel ESPN Plus on Roku:
- Launch the Roku website on a web browser.
- Visit your account page. If necessary, sign in.
- Click Manage Your Subscriptions.
- Locate and select ESPN Plus from the list of subscribed services.
- Select Unsubscribe > Done.
Voila! That’s how to cancel ESPN Plus on Roku in no time!
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on Google Play Website?
You can also hop on to the Google Play website to discover the answer to the question, “How to cancel ESPN Plus on Google Play?” Here’s how:
- Search play.google.com on the web browser of a laptop or cellular device. If necessary, log in.
- Select “My Subscriptions” on the screen’s left > “ESPN+.”
- Now choose “Manage.”
- Lastly, hit “Cancel Subscription” and confirm your decision.
This step-by-step guide shows how to cancel ESPN Plus on Google Play.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription with App?
If you wish to learn how to cancel ESPN Plus from the app, follow the outline below:
- Launch the ESPN Plus app on your device. Enter your login credentials to get into your account.
- Click the profile icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Choose “ESPN+ Subscriptions” from the pop-up window.
- Click “Manage”
- A menu will display the subscription information. Scroll to the bottom and select "Cancel Subscription."
- Confirm your selection by selecting “Finish.”
Hopefully, this guide helps figure out how to cancel ESPN+ Plus from the app by using a PC or smartphone.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription with Email?
If you wish to learn how to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription using your email, that’s possible too. You would be required to create an email requesting cancellation along with the valid ESPN account details. Use the email ID you entered for ESPN sign-up for this procedure. That's how to cancel my ESPN Plus subscription if you don't wish to apply the above procedures.
If, for some reason, you encounter trouble while accessing your ESPN Plus account, there's no need to press the panic button. Apply the standard solutions to fix all ESPN issues quickly!
How to Download ESPN Plus Content with KeepStreams?
Unlimited entertainment with ESPN+ comes with a price tag. Canceling your ESPN Plus subscription for a few months is a great way to curb your budget. After learning how to cancel my ESPN Plus subscription, you may be worried about one thing, when you desire to watch your favorite ESPN Plus sports titles after unsubscribing, what to do?
In this case, stacking up on all the ESPN Plus before unsubscribing will be your best bet. To do that, you'll need the best downloading software on the market. KeepStreams for ESPN+ is an excellent downloader that lets you download videos from ESPN Plus, Netflix, Disney Plus, etc. Its plethora of handy features set this downloader apart from its other counterparts.
- It offers support for both Windows and Mac.
- It downloads super high-quality videos in a few minutes.
- Users can enjoy all videos with subtitles.
- Its bulk download feature lets you download multiple videos quickly at once.
Final Wrap Up
Undoubtedly, there’s no better OTT platform to offer the best streaming experience of sports events than ESPN Plus. It even lets you enjoy sports-based documentaries for an enhanced streaming experience. If you decide to take a break from it, this guide will show you how to cancel ESPN Plus on Roku. You can also use it to learn how to cancel ESPN Plus on iPhones and other devices. Android users can figure out how to cancel ESPN+ Plus on Android through it.