The Bandai Channel for Net Cafe service is a streaming service that Bandai Channel offers free of charge in stores in cooperation with authorized Net Cafes. Those who enter an authorized store can enjoy unlimited viewing of all anime listed on Bandai Channel for Net Cafe. But how can you watch everything from old favorites to the latest hits in one night? For this reason, this article will show you how to download videos from Bandai Channel for Net Cafe in MP4 format.
To download videos from services such as Bandai Channel for Internet Cafes and Fluffy Video at authorized stores, you will need specialized download software. Here, we recommend KeepStreams, which is the cosmopolitan download software.
KeepStreams is the most cost-effective downloader available, and it supports not only anime distribution services such as Bandai Channel and dAnime Store, but also original content distribution services such as Netflix, hulu, Disney+, paravi, and more.
With KeepStreams, you can download a 20+ minute anime in 1080p quality in just a few minutes. The download software is the most recommended way to save videos in Internet cafes. The videos downloaded by KeepStreams match the original quality and can be saved in MP4 format for easy conversion to a USB flash drive or smartphone.
The following is a step-by-step guide to downloading videos from the Bandai Channel.
1. Download and install KeepStreams from the official KeepStreams website on your authorized store PC.
2. Launch KeepStreams and enter the official Bandai Channel for Net Cafe website URL (https://bandai-ch.flat-flat.jp/) in the search field at the top of the home page to access the site.
3. Click on the video you wish to download and jump to the viewing page. Click "DRM M3U8" on the upper right side of the built-in browser, and a pop-up window will appear.
4. Select your desired quality, audio, etc. in the pop-up window that appears and download now.
By the way, if you want to add other videos and download them all at once, check the boxes for the videos you want to download and click "Add to Queue".
5. You can edit the video you are downloading in the "Downloading" section on the left side.
If you want to save videos from Bandai Channel, there is another way. In addition to KeepStreams, we recommend Wondershare DemoCreator, a feature-rich recording software that can easily record your PC screen, webcam, and microphone audio. DemoCreator is a professional recording software that allows you to easily record your PC screen, webcam, and microphone. Its easy-to-understand features make it easy to use, even for beginners. The following is an explanation of how to record videos from the Bandai Channel.
1. Download "DemoCreator" from the Wondershare website, launch it, and click "PC Screen and Webcam" in the upper left corner.
2. First, set up "DemoCreator". Click the "Settings" icon in the upper right corner of the recording tool screen. If you want to record "Bandai Channel" videos in high quality, select "Recording", then set the "Frame Rate" to "120fps" and the "Encoder" "Fast JPG" quality to "High".
3. Open the "Bandai Channel" video playback page, select the screen area you wish to capture and record, then press the REC icon on the Recording Tool screen or F10 on the keyboard to start recording. Press F9 on the keyboard to pause the recording.
Press the square icon in the recording control bar, or press F10 again to end recording.
So far, we have established how to save videos from Bandai Channel Bandai Channel for Internet Cafe in MP4 format. In fact, when recording a video, you cannot do anything else on your computer even if you wanted to. With KeepStreams, you can use your computer freely even after downloading a video, without the need to spend a lot of time on it.
Also, since downloaded videos are saved in MP4 format, you can easily convert and save them to a USB flash drive or smartphone. You can stay overnight at an Internet cafe and continue watching your favorite anime when you get home.