If you have used your Hulu account on someone else’s device, the next immediate step you should take is to log out of your account.
Also, did you know only two people can watch Hulu at once? This means you might face difficulty streaming Hulu content if you have previously shared your password with your friends and family.
Don’t worry; you can easily avoid this by logging out of Hulu on all your devices. This guide will help you log out of Hulu on TV and other devices so you can use your Hulu account without interruption.
How to Log out of Hulu on Smart TV?
The Hulu app is easily available to download on various Smart TVs. This makes streaming our favorite movies and TV shows even more fun and lets us have an even better viewing experience.
If you’ve finally finished watching your favorite movie or TV show episode from your Hulu account, logging out would be a good idea, especially if you don’t want others to use your Hulu account or watch any content on it.
Luckily, you can easily log out of Hulu from your Smart TV by heading over to the Hulu app!
Here’s how to Log out of Hulu on TV:
- Navigate to the Hulu app on your Smart TV by the remote
- Press the ‘Home button’ on your remote control
- Use the arrows on the remote to navigate to the Settings menu
- Click on ‘Logout’
- Confirm once more by selecting ‘Yes’
Also read: How Much Is Hulu Live Sports? Is There a Hulu + Live Sports Free Trial?
How to Log out of Hulu on Samsung TV?
To log out of Hulu on Samsung TV, all you need to do is visit the official Hulu app and follow these simple steps mentioned below:
- Launch the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV
- Click on ‘Select Account’, or pick any profile name below
- Select ‘Log out’
- Confirm once more
That’s it. You’ve successfully logged out of your Hulu account on your Samsung TV! To log back in again, just enter your Hulu credentials, and you’ll be back on your Hulu profile.
How to Log out of Hulu on Roku TV?
If you wish to log out of Hulu on Roku TV, you are only required to follow a few simple steps, and you’ll be successfully out of your Hulu account on this device without any sweat.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Launch the Hulu app on your Roku device
- Click on any profile name icon from the Hulu home screen
- Select Log Out
Please note that you can use the same steps mentioned above for other Roku devices, such as Roku Express, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick, and so on.
How to Log out of Hulu on Vizio TV?
If you wish to log out from your Hulu account on your Vizio TV, you can easily do it by heading over to the settings of your Vizio TV.
- From your Vizio TV’s home screen, navigate to the Settings menu
- Select ‘Accounts & Services’
- Scroll down, and look for Hulu
- Click on ‘Hulu’ and then select the ‘Log Out’ button next to your account name
- Confirm, and click on the blue Logout button once more
How to Log out of Hulu on Other Devices?
How to Log out of Hulu on Mobile Devices?
The Hulu app is available across all iOS and Android devices.
To download the official Hulu app on your Apple or Android devices, just visit the App Store or Google Play Store and install it.
To log out of Hulu on your preferred mobile devices, here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Hulu app on your mobile device or tablet
- Tap on ‘Account’ in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on ‘Log Out’
- Confirm to Hulu logout
How to Log out of Hulu on Web Browsers?
If you wish to log out from your Hulu account that has been signed in on your PC or laptop, you’ll have to open the web browser and sign out from there.
Here is how to log out from your Hulu account via web browser:
- Launch the official Hulu website from your browser www.hulu.com
- Click on your account name from the upper-right corner of the page and click
- Click on ‘Hulu Log Out’
How to Log out of All Devices?
If you have accidentally forgotten your Hulu account password, or you have logged into your Hulu account from another device that isn’t your own, logging your Hulu account from all devices would be a wise idea.
Luckily, there is an option by Hulu that helps us sign out our Hulu account from all devices, just with a few clicks.
By logging out of all devices, your Hulu account will automatically get signed out from all devices where it is currently signed in. And, to sign in to your Hulu account once again on any device, that user will have to enter your Hulu credentials again.
Here is how to log out of all devices from a computer and remove devices from your Hulu account.
- Head over to the Account page of your Hulu account
- Hover over to the ‘Your Account’ section
- Select ‘Protect Your Account’ from below the ‘Privacy and Settings’
- Click on ‘Log Out Of All Computers’
That’s it. Your Hulu account will be signed out from all web browsers except the one you are currently using.
Also read: How to Contact Hulu Customer Service for Hulu Help/Support?
How to Remove Devices from Your Hulu Account?
You can easily remove any unfamiliar device from your Hulu account manually. Here’s how:
- Check in to your Hulu account
- Hover over to ‘Your Account’
- Select ‘Watch Hulu on Your Devices’ section, and then click on ‘Manage Devices’
- You will now see all the devices that are tied to your account
- Remove any device you wish to log out from your Hulu account
Also read: Troubleshooting for Hulu Not Working in 2022
Download and Share Hulu Movies and Shows Using KeepStreams for Hulu
By now, you must clearly know how to log out of Hulu on TV and other devices.
But did you know you don’t always have to share your password with others to let them stream movies and shows on their devices? That is because we have a perfect alternative for you in this section which lets you download and save Hulu movies and shows and transfer them on any device of your choice.
With KeepStreams for Hulu, you can transfer your downloaded files to different devices, including gaming consoles, mobiles, tablets, Firesticks, Roku, smart TVs, and more.
The best thing is the person you’re sharing content with would be able to stream shows in the highest possible video and audio quality. They even get to enjoy videos without ads.
In order to keep your account safe, it is essential to log out of the service as soon as you have finished working on any specific device. This is also crucial when you like to share your account password with others.
Not to forget, you can easily get hold of everything by simply downloading content using KeepStreams for Hulu downloader. It is an all-in-one solution that lets you download, save, and transfer videos on your preferred devices.