Streaming ESPN on various other platforms has become a kind of rage in today’s time. All the major channels that ESPN has to offer including ESPN, ESPN Plus (OTT subscription), ESPN2, and ESPN3, you can easily get on a direct streaming service/cord-cutting service. The ESPN app is a comprehensive one-stop-shop for all ESPN channels. We will discuss in further detail How you can use ESPN on other devices and specifically on ESPN Plus as it is ESPN’s OTT service. Let’s look into the process in a step-by-step sequential manner.
The ESPN app is the best spot for streaming all your content related to sports. As you know, ESPN is a big brand in sports. So, the question that needs to be answered is: How can we stream ESPN apps? So, here is the deal, you can easily download the ESPN app and stream it on any other device of your choice.
All the major channels and OTT subscriptions of ESPN, ESPN Plus, and live content TV telecasting channels like ESPN and ESPN2 can be availed through the ESPN app. So, we will discuss a list of cord-cutting services that offer ESPN2, ESPN3, and even ESPN Plus. So, if you want to stream ESPN channels, especially ESPN3 on Roku, you can just do it through a Hulu Plus subscription on your Roku TV/smart TV.
To get ESPN channels on any smart TV there needs to be the ESPN app on your smart TV if you want to enjoy the TV viewing. On mobile or Android devices you can similarly access them by linking your ESPN account with the streaming provider and then watching it for free.
The process here is very simple. Just make sure to follow all of them sequentially. If you do them as stated here, you won’t have any issue with the installation.
- You have to first go to the channel store of your smart TV. For instance, if you have an android smart TV, go to google play. If you are using Apple go to the Apple store. On Roku, you can visit the channel store.
- Now go to the search option on each of these devices and search ESPN.
- Now, open the app. On the home page navigate to the ‘account information’
- As soon as you click ‘account information’ you have to navigate to another option called ‘TV provider’.
- Now your Apple TV/Android TV and Roku TV will send an activation code to your smart TV.
- Now you have to go to the following ESPN Activate, this is the activation page. You have to only paste the code on this page.
- Once you have typed in the link you will be immediately redirected to the login page. You can immediately type in your streamer’s credentials here.
- Once it is done, just sign in to your account without facing any issues.
- Now you can select the streaming channel whether Hulu, Sling orFubo TV. It’s up to you to choose what channel you will prefer.
- Once the process is complete you can start watching your shows on your ESPN channels.
This however answers the following questions for you, How to stream ESPN on Roku? How to stream ESPN on LG Smart TV? How to stream ESPN on Kodi TV?
So the process is pretty simple here as well. Just do as it is mentioned here.
- First of all, go to your google play store/apple store.
- Now search in the ESPN app.
- Now you have to download the app and wait till the app properly gets installed in the system.
- Once the app has been properly installed. You have to tap settings gear. It’s just right around the corner.
- Now tap, “Login with a TV provider.
- Once you tap that, you will be asked about your streamer credentials. If you are subscribed to any streaming channel you can mention it here. So, ESPN provides integration with the following streaming channels. These are ESPN3: Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, FuboTV, and YouTube TV. Cable or satellite TV.
- Once that is done, you will be asked about your sign in detail. Make sure to sign in to the account with proper details. Use your streamer channel credentials like Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, and Fubo TV.
- Enjoy all the ESPN channels that you have subscribed to.
ESPN Plus is a cool ESPN OTT subscription platform that has all the live stuff. If you want to watch the NFL Quarterback this is the place. Want to watch the MLS league, get all the action on ESPN Plus. From major leagues to live shows including NBA, MMA, and Boxing ESPN Plus is the go-to app for you. Now let’s know How to install this sport, one for all services in your ESPN app. Make sure to follow all the rules as mentioned.
So, the process is very similar to the process of getting an ESPN app. So here are the steps.
- Open the ESPN app on your Smart TV or Roku TV.
- Go to settings and select ‘account information'
- Now select the activation code.
- Once you have received the activation code. Just type in the code on the activation page.
- As soon as the page gets activated.
- You will have to choose ESPN Plus and hence you can log in to the service and access all the crazy sporting action.
If for some reason ESPN Plus mysteriously does not work on your TV. You can get around the problem by just using chrome cast for google users. If you are an apple device owner use Airplay. The process is very simple in both cases. After that, enjoy watching ESPN Plus as much as you want.
So, please do remember downloading ESPN Plus off of Google/Apple stores does not cost you money. But ESPN plus is charged nominally along with a subscription. So, if you think about why the app is being charged. Well, the app delivers a different type of content, especially to people who like watching background events and ongoing Live streaming preparations for big leagues and games. A sports junkie will love ESPN Plus because of the wide array of options it provides to people. It’s a very amazing trustworthy app.
ESPN Plus in today’s time has been such a pivotal service that it is packed with subscription modules of other streaming bundles as well. To get ESPN+ only here are the charges.
- To subscribe to ESPN Plus every month you will be charged $6.99
- To subscribe to ESPN Plus every year you will be charged $69.99
So, Disney+, Hulu+, and ESPN+ come with a cost of $13.99 in the Disney bundle. If we consider Hulu AD-Free service then you will be charged $19.99.
For PPV fans you get to watch PPV of UFC for $74.99/event. If you need an annual subscription you just pay $94.99. And these packs are tagged along with the amazing ESPN+ service.
Most of the time we watch sports live on ESPN but sometimes we would want to keep some of the awesome games’ videos downloaded and saved on our PC so that we can watch that later too when they are removed from ESPN.
So, how can we download considering ESPN doesn’t allow this?
Introducing KeepStreams for ESPN Plus which is a great video downloader. Let’s discuss more about it.
KeepStream for ESPN is a software program that comes for free and paid. Free version has some limits but the paid version lets you download as many videos as you want. The price is nominal and the best thing is they offer a 7-day money back guarantee as well.
For downloading any videos from ESPN do as:
Step 1: Download and Install KeepStreams for ESPN Plus.
Step 2: Launch the software.
Step 3: Click ESPN Plus from the Streaming Services option.
Step 4: Login with your ESPN credentials.
Step 5: Locate the video you want to download, and click on that.
Step 6: Click Download Now. Your video will be downloaded shortly.
- Multiple OTT Support: Apart from ESPN Plus, the software can download sports videos, movies and any type of videos from almost all the OTT and streaming platforms.
- Batch Download: More than one video can be downloaded simultaneously.
- HD Download: The videos that you download are in HD format
- Subtitles saved: It saves subtitles as well along with content.
- MP4 Format: It downloads videos in MP4 format by default which compatibility is great. Thus, you can play those videos on any device without converting to other format.
ESPN is like a one-stop shop for all sports lovers. It has so many channels like ESPN, ESPN Plus, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, and many more. The reputation it has is well known in the sporting world. Do as said and access these amazing channels to watch some of the best sports content that is available.