Nogizaka46's live performances, stage performances, music videos, variety shows, and many other contents are available on Nogizaka Video. However, it would be a waste to join Nogizaka Video and watch Nogizaka46's live performances only on your smartphone or computer. For this reason, this article will introduce a way to watch Nogizaka Videos on a large screen TV.
Nogi-Doga is a subscription-based service that offers unlimited access to a variety of videos about Nogizaka46, including live videos, commercial videos, and past programs in which the group has appeared.
You can also watch Nogizaka46's music videos, individual music videos, and DVDs that have already been released.
Videos from past live performances and variety shows that have not yet been made into video productions, such as "16 no Principle," are also available for exclusive viewing.
For Nogizaka fans, there is no more enjoyable service than this.
The following content is available on Nogi Video
- BIRTHDAY LIVE
- Midsummer National Tour
- Under Live
- Live by term
- Graduation Concert
- Commemorative Live
- All 24th Singles
- MUSIC VIDEO collection "ALL MV COLLECTION～Ano Toki no Kanojo-tachi
- Under album "Bokudake no Kimi ~Under Super Best~" (Only for me)
- Nogizaka Roman
- Nogizaka 46 Hour TV
- Kubo Channel
- Nogizaka Escape Game ~46 Mysteries and 7 Rooms
The monthly fee for Nogizaka Video is 1,200 yen (1,320 yen including tax).
Compared to Amazon Prime and Netflix, which charge less than 1,000 yen for the basic fee, this may be a bit much for a video subscription service.
Compared to Amazon Prime and Netflix, which charge additional fees, Nogi Video offers unlimited access to all videos, so there are no additional fees.
This is a great service for Nogizaka fans, as buying live DVDs and other videos will cost at least 3,000 to 4,000 yen.
When a PC and a TV are connected via HDMI cable, this mirror function allows users to simultaneously watch Nogi Video played on the PC on the TV's big screen. operating Nogi Video via a PC browser is very easy, requiring no application installation or initial setup. Below is an explanation of what is required to implement this feature, as well as some points to note.
■ What you need: ■ Internet connection
TV with HDMI terminal
A computer that is compatible with Nogi Video
1. The HDMI (Type-A) connector used on TVs may be found on larger notebook computers (15" and larger), in which case an HDMI cable can be used to connect directly.
2. Many smaller notebook computers are equipped with a "USB Type-C (with Display Port)" socket, in which case a "USB Type-C to HDMI conversion cable" is used.
*Here is a conversion cable ("USB Type-C to HDMI conversion cable").
Can be purchased for around 1000 yen.
First, connect your PC to the TV with an HDMI cable as shown in the figure below.
Also, switch the input of the TV to HDMI. if there are multiple HDMI input systems (plugs), you need to switch according to the number of the plugs, such as "HDMI1" and "HDMI2".
Then, click the "Action Center" icon in the lower right corner of the screen of the computer you wish to use.
The Action Center will appear. Click on "Settings."
In System, click on "Display.
On the "Display" screen, choose your display method and click on it. You will then be able to play the same video you played on your computer on your TV at the same time.
For smartphones and tablets, you will also need an HDMI cable to connect them to the TV. Basically, you can use the mirroring function to simultaneously watch videos played on your smartphone or tablet on your TV.
■What you will need: ■ An Internet connection
TV with HDMI terminal
HDMI conversion cable
A smartphone or tablet that supports Nogi Video
- For iPhone/iPad iOS 11 or later version is recommended. Also, please note that your TV must support AirPlay when connecting to an iPhone.
- For Android tablets, use a USB Type-C - HDMI conversion cable.
- For iPhones and iPads, use the "Apple Lightning - Digital AV Adapter" change adapter. In addition to the change adapter, you will also need an HDMI cable.
First, connect your phone, as well as your tapwrap and computer, with the HDMI cable.
Then turn on the TV and your phone. You do not need to operate your phone to project the video on the TV. Simply use the "Input Switching" on the TV remote control and select the corresponding port.
Enter the device's passcode on your smart phone to agree to mirroring.
Fire TV Stick and Chromecast are USB-based devices that plug into your TV's HDMI HDMI plug as media players to access various streaming video services such as Netflix, AmazonPrime Video, and also Nogi Video .
Fire TV Stick is a media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV.
Fire TV Stick
- A media streaming device sold by Amazon.
- Stick type
- Regular version "Fire TV Stick (3rd generation)" 4,980 yen; 4K compatible version 6,980 yen; Alexa compatible "Fire TV Cube" 14,4980 yen
- Google-compatible media streaming device.
- Round shape
- Normal version "Chromecast (3rd generation)" 5,072 yen; 4K-enabled version "Chromecast (3rd generation)" 5,072 yen; and
4K-compatible version "Chromecast with Google TV" 7,600 yen
(Price of Chromecast with Google TV)
What you need to watch ■nogi videos on TV
TV with HDMI port
1. For Fire TV Stick, plug the HDMI port directly into the TV and connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi to watch Nogi Videos.
2.In case of Chromecast, you can watch the same videos as Fire TV Stick by connecting Chromecast to the TV and connecting to Wi-Fi. You can download the app and use it directly, or you can watch the videos in the tutorial.
Simply plug the device into the HDMI port on the back of your TV and connect it to a power outlet using the power cable.
Press and hold the "Home" button on the Fire TV Stick to display the menu and select [Mirroring
Click the icon on the right end of the taskbar to display [Action Center] and select [Connect].
Click on the Fire TV Stick that is in standby mode.
The Windows PC screen appears on the Fire TV Stick. It is hard to tell, but the black bar in the upper center is the Fire TV Stick screen. The black bars on the left and right are displayed.
The screen display mode can be set in [View] in the Action Center. ［You can change from [Duplicate] to [Extended].
〈When your PC does not support Miracast, the Fire TV Stick will not be displayed.
Then, you can watch the GIGI video that is playing on your PC on your TV.
Connect the power cable to the Chromecast and then connect it to the HDMI port on your TV.
Plug the power adapter into an outlet and the LED light on the side of the Chromecast will turn blue-white.
Press the input switching button on the remote control and select the HDMI input to which the Chromecast is connected.
Launch the Google Home app on your phone/tapwrap and set it up.
Once the Google Home app and Chromecast are connected, you should see the same code on the Google Home app and TV screen, tap "Yes" to agree.
Next, select the location where you want to use Chromecast in the Google Home app and set up a Wi-Fi connection.
Next, connect the computer you will be using to the WIFI that Chromecast is using and play the Gigi video in your browser. Select "Cast" in your browser to connect to your home Chromecast, and your giga-video will be streamed on your TV.
If you want to enjoy "Nogi Videos" on a large screen TV, you can use "Amazon Fire TV" or "Google Chromecast".
For smartphones, tablets, and PCs, you can also use the mirroring function to stream Nogi Videos to a large-screen TV by purchasing a plug-in cable that costs about 1,500 yen.
However, in any case, the videos cannot be viewed without an Internet connection, so one may ask, "Is there any way to view them offline?
In other words, if you download Nogi videos with "KeepStreams," you can enjoy them offline on a large-screen TV.
1. It is the best choice for downloading not only Nogi Videos, but also movies and shows from OTT services such as Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime, etc.
2. Delivery is not only online, but can also be enjoyed offline by downloading.
3. Downloaded videos are in MP4 format and can be played on a variety of devices.
Download KeepStreams from the official website.
2. Open KeepStreams after downloading and installing, and enter the URL (https://nogidoga.com/) of the Nogi Video in the address bar of the homepage.
3. After entering the Nogi Video website, please log in first. Find the video you want to download, place your pointer on the screen of the video and click on it.
4. Play the video and click "DRE M3U8" in the upper left corner of the playback page.
5. Then you will enter the download screen. After checking items such as Video, Audio and Subtitle, click "Download Now.
6. After naming and saving the downloaded video to your computer, you can connect your computer and TV with an HDMI cable to enjoy the video on your TV.