Before users subscribe to any streaming platform, they are bound to become hesitant. This is because all streaming platforms cost a monthly or annual subscription to access them. Hence, before spending an amount on a subscription, many people worry about whether that particular service would suit their taste.
Paramount Plus understands this; and, to give its users relief and an experience to enjoy the service, it offers a free trial before subscribing to it. If you are wondering does Paramount Plus have a free trial or if you have heard about Paramount Plus free trial but do not know how to access it, this article is for you.
Getting a Paramount Plus free trial might seem daunting, given the many instructions you may see online. However, the free trial Paramount Plus accessibility is not that hard in reality.
While the Paramount Plus service offers a seven-day free trial, many assume that the Paramount Plus 30-day free trial is also available. The Paramount Plus free trial 30 days is an exceptional case limited to some cases only. Hence, users can avail the seven-day trial at most.
Each device that streams Paramount Plus for you might have a different method to get the seven-day free trial. We have listed some of the most common devices and their accessibility methods below.
You can access the Paramount Plus free trial on Amazon Prime by signing up for the seven-day trial offer. However, one should own an Amazon Prime account to avail this accessibility too.
To access the Paramount Plus free trial, follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit Amazon Prime Video and scroll down until you see the logo for Paramount Plus.
- Click on the See more button to be brought to the Paramount Plus channel page on Prime Video.
- Select the Learn more link.
- Click on the Start your free trials option.
- Now, log in to your Amazon account.
- Add a payment method by entering your credit or debit card information.
- Paramount Plus Essential and Premium plans would now be displayed on the screen. The Essential plan costs $4.99/month, and the Premium plan costs $9.99/month. Both plans will offer a seven-day free trial, after which the users will be automatically charged.
- You can now watch your favorite movies and shows on Paramount Plus.
Read this article to learn how to fix Paramount Plus error code 3205.
Xfinity is the trend these days, and many people use it. If you have an Xfinity and want to avail yourself of the Paramount Plus Xfinity free trial on it, then we have you covered. To get the Paramount Plus free trial, all you have to do is follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- On your Xfinity device, locate the browser and search for the Paramount Plus website.
- On the official website, tap on the Paramount Plus free trial option visible on your screen.
- Tap Continue. On the screen, two plans will be displayed: Essential and Premium. Depending on your range and interest, choose one plan that you like.
- Your seven-day free trial with the plan of your choice will now be activated. However, ensure that once your seven-day trial expires, the service will automatically charge you for the subscription.
- To ensure this doesn’t happen in case you do not want to continue, cancel your free trial before expiration.
Here is how you can activate Paramount Plus on different devices.
Most people use their Paramount Plus accounts on their computers or laptops. Hence, accessing the Paramount Plus free trial through a computer or browser is always a concern. The points below will help you understand how to avail yourself of a Paramount Plus free trial through the browser.
- Go to the Paramount Plus home page on your web browser.
- A try it for free button on the home page would be visible. Tap on it.
- A list of plans would now be displayed. Choose the plan of your choice.
- Create your Paramount Plus account.
- Now the screen would ask you to put in your payment information. While the trial is free, Paramount still asks you for payment information. This is not something you should worry about.
- However, if you don’t want to continue with Paramount Plus after the free trial, you have to discontinue your free trial yourself. This is because if the free trial is not canceled, Paramount will charge you the subscription amount for the next month based on the plan of your choice.
If you used Paramount Plus on the free trial version but did not like it, the next step would be to cancel the trial. Canceling the trial yourself is essential; otherwise, the service will automatically charge you based on your subscription plan once the trial ends. Here is how you can cancel your Paramount Plus free trial.
If you are someone who is looking for a way to cancel Paramount Plus free trial Amazon Prime, then we got you covered. Follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to Settings on your home screen.
- Search for Subscriptions and Memberships.
- Tap on the Manage Subscription option next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- Now tap on the link under Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel by tapping on the options under the Prime Video Channel section.
- Click on Cancel and confirm your actions.
Give this article a quick read to learn how to fix Paramount Plus error code 124.
Canceling your Paramount Plus on Xfinity is easy. In case you want to know how to do it, follow the steps below:
- On the subscription details, check for your subscription status.
- Now, tap on the subscribe option on the same page, where a dialogue box will pop up.
- On the dialogue box, tap and hit the Unsubscribe button.
- You will be reloaded to a second page. On the second page, reselect Unsubscribe and confirm your actions.
In case you have accessed the Paramount Plus free trial from your browser or computer and now want to cancel it – here is how to do so:
- Open the browser on your computer and log in to the Paramount Plus website.
- Tap on the account page and surf to find the subscription and billing options.
- Scroll down and choose the cancel subscription option.
- Confirm your actions.
- Your free trial is now canceled.
KeepStreams for Paramount+ – The Best Downloader for Streaming Offline
Assume that you are watching an exciting show on Paramount, and your free trial expiry has come. Moreover, you do not plan on subscribing to the service entirely and hence have to cancel it. What would you do? Leave your show in between?
Well, no, because we got an excellent solution for you. KeepStreams is a downloading platform that allows its users to download content from any website of their choice. Paramount is one such website.
With it, users can download videos in bulk from around the globe and in any language of their choice – subtitles included. Not only this, but the download is of high-speed and impeccable quality too.
These and so many more benefits make KeepStreams for Paramount+ one of the best downloaders you can get your hands on. Hence, instead of leaving that show in between, we suggest you download it and many others of your choice and stream them offline easily.
Getting or canceling a Paramount Plus free trial is not hard. If you were searching for ways to get or cancel a Paramount Plus free trial, we hope this article was sufficient for you.
Moreover, if you still want to keep some of your favorite shows with you after canceling, don’t forget to use KeepStreams for Paramount+ to download them.