Keeping an eye on habits is beneficial and interesting. Whether it is about self-reflection or comparing with idols, it is common to see people analyzing Spotify habits. Unlike traditional music streamers, Spotify facilitates you to look at your own Spotify stats, such as most listened-to artist, song, genre, etc.
However, it is not as simple if you are a beginner. Read on to explore effective ways to check the stats. In this guide, you will see the best Spotify converter, KeepStreams, which saves content with metadata. So, let's dive into the details.
Is It Possible to See Spotify Stats?
If you want to track your habits and exact figures, such as for how many hours you listened to a specific song or how many songs you listened to one singer, you must make a few efforts. It is because Spotify keeps it confidential until the end of the year when it releases the Spotify Wrapped summary.
With some particular methods, now you can check stats at any time. However, if you want to know more about Spotify and Spotify web player before stats, you can check out a complete guide for Spotify Web Player.
How to Check My Spotify Stats on Desktop or Web Player?
One of the most appreciable features of Spotify is its feature to help users track the music and artist they most follow. The app of Spotify on your desktop offers more details of your recent streaming. You can check all stats on Spotify by referring to these steps.
- Open the application on the desktop and click on the username in the upper right corner. Then click on Profile from the dropdown menu to access the profile.
- Once the page has loaded, you need to scroll down to see the top songs and artists of the month. The list of 50 songs and 10 singers will be visible.
- Click on the SEE ALL button to access the complete list. From here, you can browse the song you have repeatedly been listening to throughout the last month.
How to See Spotify Stats on iOS and Android?
On handsets like smartphones, the Spotify listening stats options are comparatively fewer. From the profile section, you can only check the most often listened-to artists. However, you can also see the recently played artists on Spotify by following these steps:
- Open the Spotify application on your Android or iOS mobile phone.
- Tap on Home and then navigate to Settings.
- Now scroll down and allow the Recently played artists slider.
- After you have selected the Recently played artists, go back and press View Profile.
- From your profile, you can check only three recently played artists. Tap on See all to expand the list.
Now the list which is in front of you is visible on the bases of your recently played tracks. Apart from Spotify, if you want to check the latest coming on Amazon Prime Video, you can go through how to check the Amazon Prime Video schedule.
How to Check Spotify Stats with a Third-Party Tool?
The Spotify application shows the titles you mostly see. For deep-state Spotify analysis, you can rely on third-party software. These are pretty helpful tools.
Check Spotify Stats with Stats for Spotify
You can link the Spotify account to Stats for Spotify to carry out an analysis with comprehensive information. It is the most popular Spotify stats website tool that you can navigate by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of Stats for Spotify and hit the Login with Spotify button.
- Choose AGREE to give it access to your Spotify data.
- Different options will pop up in front of you. Select from Top Tracks, Top Genres, and Top Artists to view all details about these categories.
Check Spotify Stats with Obscurify
It is another valuable third-party website that offers deep insight into how esoteric music tastes you have compared to others. It gives the result in percentile ranking to tell how distinct your taste in music is.
With this application, you can see your Spotify genre stats, as well as your current music moods. It also gives related recommendations according to your listening activity.
Check Spotify Stats with Chosic
It is a free web application. Chosic offers detailed insight to help you comprehend your taste without complex processes. The app analyzes the history, tells about contemporary favorite singers and sub-genres, and even tells which always remain on your hit list.
If you want to check the evolving music taste, Chosic will surely help you and show your top tracks by mood. After closely analyzing your old and recent music taste, the application frequently suggests new songs.
All you need to do is to link your Spotify account to Chosic. You can check all Spotify stats on one page and get worthy recommendations.
How to Download Content from Spotify with Metadata?
Now you know how to check Spotify stats from applications, but what about downloading and converting content from Spotify? When you download content from third-party software, they just download audio or video as they overlook the importance of information for tracking and making records. To keep the data saved, we suggest you try KeepStreams.
KeepStreams: Best Software to Save Content with Metadata
KeepStreams is a valuable software specially designed for downloading audio and video from a wide range of platforms, including Spotify. With KeepStreams, you can save as many songs as you want for offline watching.
What Are the Exclusive Features of KeepStreams?
These are some advantages of KeepStreams you can enjoy with it.
Save Metadata: It is the main feature that distinguishes KeepStreams from other downloaders. With audio and video content, it saves the album’s name, artist name, year of release, and additional valuable information, which helps organize the library.
Batch Download: If you want to download different tracks for a tour, KeepStreams will help you. The batch download feature allows you to make a queue of required titles and download them all at once.
Filter and Delete Ads: This downloader acts as a content filter. If you're downloading Spotify songs from a free account, it is inevitable to avoid ads, but KeepStreams will eliminate unnecessary content to let you enjoy your songs.
How to Use KeepStreams to Convert Content from Spotify?
It may sound complex, but, it is easiest to use the software. You can download tracks, podcasts, etc. by following these steps:
- Download KeepStreams on a compatible device. KeepStreams is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Once it has been downloaded, complete the installation. Then launch it to proceed.
- Copy the URL of targeted content, such as track or podcast, and paste it into the search box on the home page.
- Now set the quality and output format and customize other settings. Finally, hit the download button.
After a while, your track will be downloaded offline. Apart from Spotify, if you want to check other applications like Netflix, you can check Netflix schedule.
Spotify is one of the best music streaming applications, which allows users to keep track. If you want to download the metadata along with tracks, we suggest you use KeepStreams. It not only saves metadata but also ensures high-quality output. It allows you to select the output format so you can save any format in an MP3 file or more.