Peacock is one of the best platforms you can watch a variety of movies and shows on. If you are not familiar with Peacock TV already, then let us tell you that it is an American streaming service platform by NBC Universal, and showcases some of the best content out there. On Peacock, you can stream more than 15,000 hours of movies, TV serials, shows, and much more.
Subtitles and closed captions definitely enhance our whole viewing experience. In this case, you must be wondering how you can turn on and off closed captions on Peacock TV. Well, this is exactly what we’re here for.
In this article, we are going to tell you how to turn on and off Peacock subtitles on different devices, as well as how to download all your favorite and most desired movies and shows from Peacock TV, so that you can enjoy them completely offline, that too with subtitles of your choice.
One great feature of Peacock TV is that it has subtitles and closed captions for its users to enjoy with their videos.
Now, most people out there have a tough time figuring out how to turn on and off closed captions on Peacock.
The Peacock TV app is available on numerous supported devices, including iOS, Android, Roku, Smart TVs, gaming consoles, Firestick, among others.
So, in this section, we are going to give you a step-by-step guide on how to turn on and off Peacock subtitles on these different devices.
Peacock TV users and subscribers can enjoy the enormous plethora of content on their PC or computer desktop. All you need to do is head over to the official Peacock TV website and browse through various TV shows and movies.
Here is all that you need to do in order to turn on and off Peacock subtitles on PC:
- Head over to the official Peacock TV website
- Login with your credentials
- Search any Peacock TV movie or TV show you want to stream, and play it
- When your desired title has started playing on the screen, move the cursor anywhere across the screen. Now, all the video playback options will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “comment” (subtitles) icon from the bottom left corner of the screen. It will turn yellow when you click on it.
- Audio and Subtitles will appear in front of you. Here, you can set your desired subtitles or closed captions, and also turn them Off.
That’s it. You can close your desired subtitle and closed caption languages, such as English or Spanish, and also turn it off whenever you prefer.
You can also turn on and off Peacock subtitles on your Android device.
Here’s how to turn on and off Peacock subtitles on Android:
- Download the official Peacock TV application on your Android device from the Google Play Store
- Launch the app, and log in with your credentials
- Play any desired movie or show you want to watch
- Pull up the playback options with your finger
- Click on the “text bubble” (subtitles) button, and then turn them “On” or “Off.”
As mentioned earlier, you can easily stream all that amazing content on Peacock TV from your iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad.
Here’s what you need to do to turn on and off Peacock subtitles on iOS devices:
- Download the Peacock TV iOS app from Apple Store
- Launch the app, and log in with your credentials
- Play any Peacock TV movie or show
- Click on the “text bubble” button, and then turn the subtitles “On” or “Off.”
The Amazon Firestick is another fantastic way of watching all your favorite Peacock TV movies and TV serials.
Here are all the steps you need to follow to turn off cc and Peacock subtitles on Firestick:
- Head over to Peacock TV, and play your desired movie or TV show
- Click on the “Menu” button on the remote
- Video playback options appear, Now, navigate with the remote to “Subtitles”
- Click on “subtitle language” in order to turn them on, or click on the “Off” button to turn them off
In order to start watching Peacock on your Roku device, you must download the official Peacock TV application.
- Then, here is all that you need to do:
- Launch Peacock TV on your Roku
- Play any TV show or movie
- Click on the star button on your Roku remote
- Click on “On” or “Off” to control the subtitles
If you have an Apple TV and are willing to take control over the subtitles, here is all that you are required to do:
- Play any Peacock TV movie or TV show
- Click on the Select option on your remote
- Click on “audio language” and “subtitles” that is appearing on the screen
- Head over to the “Subtitles” button with your remote, and click on “On” or “Off.”
We’ve told you how to take charge of subtitles on Peacock on various devices. You can now easily set your required subtitles and closed captions depending upon your preferences, and however, you like them.
Now that you have a clear idea of how to turn Peacock TV captions on and off, it is time to have a quick look at some other popular streaming channels on which you can easily change the language and subtitles according to your needs.
Yes, you guessed that right. We’re talking about Disney Plus and Amazon Prime Video.
How to change the language on Disney Plus?
In order to change language settings on Disney Plus, you will first need to purchase its subscription. There are various ways you can change the language on Disney Plus, that too from various different devices. Head over to our article here, for the complete guide of how to change the language on Disney Plus - How to Change Language on Disney Plus?
How to change the language on Amazon Prime Video?
We have a guide ready just for you, so you can easily change language settings on Amazon Prime Video, from various different devices. Read all about it here - How to Change Language on Amazon Prime Video?
Peacock can easily be streamed from the official website or application.
All you need is a supported device, and you are all set to watch some epic movies, TV shows, and other exclusive content that is waiting for you on the Peacock TV streaming service platform.
But, have you ever thought of downloading your desired TV serials and movies from Peacock TV, so that you can view them offline, wherever you want, and whenever you want?
This will only be possible with third-party downloading software. And, we have it right here in this section just for you.
Let us present to you…
KeepStreams for Peacock is an amazing offline downloader that will help you download literally any content or video from the Peacock TV streaming service. Plus, there are no sorts of restrictions on what you can download from Peacock TV, as you have the entire catalog to download.
Not only this, but you will also be able to enjoy ad-free content. Ads are a major drawback of the Peacock TV streaming service, but this is where KeepStreams for Peacock works its magic.
Let’s check out all the features of KeepStreams for Peacock one by one:
- Download any movie, show, live TV, video from the Peacock TV streaming service
- Enjoy subtitles in your preferred language
- Save subtitles as separate SRT files or remux them directly within videos
- Enjoy ad-free movies and TV shows
- Incredibly fast downloading speed
- High video quality- up to 1080 p
- Auto-download metadata (titles, covers, cast information, etc.)
- Transfer videos to any device
- 100% safe and secure to use
- Compatible file formats
- High-end technology
- Video Manager
- Batch Mode Feature for downloading numerous episodes in one go
Now, here’s how to use KeepStreams For Peacock…
Step 1. Download and install KeepStreams for Peacock
Step 2. Launch software when it has finished installing
Step 3. Go to Peacock TV streaming service, and select any movie, TV show, or video you wish to download
Step 4. Play that particular title
That’s it. Now, KeepStreams For Peacock will automatically start downloading your selected titles, after which you can enjoy your content totally offline.
You finally got the detailed answer to how to turn on and off subtitles on Peacock TV on various devices.
Plus, we also told you about an incredible downloader for Peacock TV called KeepStreams for Peacock that enables you to download any movie and TV show you wish to view offline from Peacock TV.
The best part?
With KeepStreams for Peacock, you can tweak and adjust subtitles according to your needs.