Peacock TV is an American-based television network that was launched back on 15th July 2020. It is a globally appreciated streaming service owned and operated by NBC Universal.
Because of its increasing popularity, people may often wonder if they can have Peacock TV on their Roku devices, so in this article, we decided to address some of such questions to spread the word.
So keep on reading to know different aspects of playing Peacock TV on Roku, along with a step-by-step guide.
Is Peacock TV on Roku?
This is the very first question that pops up in the mind of almost everyone, and the answer to it is, Yes! You can tune in to your Peacock TV on your Roku device without any unnecessary hassle.
How to Get Peacock TV on Your Roku Device?
Once you get the answer to your question, i-e, whether or not you can access Peacock TV on your Roku device, the next step is how to tune into it? For that purpose, we have gathered all the necessary steps that you need to take to install either Peacock TV or any other official Roku channel on your Roku device.
Step 1: You will see a list of options on your Roku device that you can opt for; you will have to press down on the remote until you reach the option of streaming channels. Once you do that, you will have to press down on your remote again to get the option of search channels. This will enable you to pinpoint your desired streaming network.
Step 2: As in this case, we are looking for Peacock TV, so you have to start typing Peacock TV using the on-screen keyboard in the search bar. Once you receive the search results, you will have to select the Peacock TV and press on the add channel.
Step 3: Once you do that, you will be given the option of signing up or logging in to your Peacock TV account. If you are already a member, you will simply have to log in. And if not, you will have to choose among different plans available for the Peacock TV users.
Step 4: Lastly all you need to do is log in or sign up using your credentials and start streaming Peacock TV on your Roku device.
How to Cancel Peacock TV on Roku?
The process of canceling the subscription of Peacock TV on your Roku device is as simple as accessing one. Want to know the step-by-step process? We are right at your service. Read the guidelines below to complete your task of canceling the Peacock TV service on your Roku.
Step 1: On your Roku remote, you will see the home option; press it. Next, you have to select the channel that you have to cancel, which in this case is Peacock TV. The selection process can be quickly done through your Roku remote using the directional pad.
Step 2: Now on your remote, search for the start button and press it. This will lead you to the options menu. Here you will have to select the option of managing subscription displaying the renewal date and other additional features.
Step 3: This step is pretty obvious. You will have to select cancel the subscription to unsubscribe Peacock TV channel. A message will pop up on your screen confirming the duration of continued access content and services offered by the Peacock TV. This is to entice you and keep the subscription plan. But if you have made up your mind, you just have to confirm the cancellation process.
Step 4: Once you are done, it will be the last day of your subscription, so if you want to stream anything, you can, but as soon as the next day starts, you will be devoid of the Peacock TV services.
What Are Some of the Roku Models with Which Peacock TV is Compatible?
There have been many complaints about some old models of Roku devices in which you cannot stream on your Peacock TV channel. Due to this, we have decided to enlist the compatible models of Roku devices for your convenience and clarity.
- Roku 2 (4210X model only)
- Roku 3 and 4 (model 4200X or later)
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
- Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
- Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
- Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
- Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
If you own any of these Roku devices, you are good to go, and if not, you will, unfortunately, have to switch to one of these. Having said that, you should also keep in mind that before installing the Peacock channel, you will have to sign up for the streaming service.
Even though it offers a free plan, due to the content limitations, we will suggest you opt for a paid subscription plan. What are these and what do they offer, find out in the next section of the article.
What Are Some of the Peacock TV Subscription Plans Offered to Its Users?
1. Free plan: This one offers limited content along with pop-up advertisements. Even though it is free, it still provides 30 channels to stream content.
2. Premium plan, $4.99/month or $49.99/month: This plan implements no limitations on the content and offers all of it to its users. You will also face pop-up advertisements with this premium plan of Peacock TV.
3. Premium plus plan, $9.99/month or $99.99/month: This plan offers access to all the content, that too without any annoying advertisements.
Can I Download Peacock Videos and Movies Offline - Using KeepStreams for Peacock
Although you have the option of streaming your favorite Peacock TV content online, sometimes you still feel the need to binge-watch without any interruption of pop-up ads or unnecessary buffering due to a weak Internet connection.
During such times, an offline video downloader comes to your rescue. It not only helps you download your Peacock videos in movies offline but also offers a number of features that you would never want to miss out on.
Why do we call KeepStreams for Peacock one of the best offline video downloader tools you need to install on your computer? This is because, with this amazing tool, you can not only download various shows and movies but can also download the Live stream.
Let us further look into some distinctive features of the KeepStreams for Peacock downloader.
- KeepStreams for Peacock lets you download Your favorite content in premium and top-Notch Quality up to 720 or 1080p
- You can also make use of the bulk download or batch download feature, enabling you to install full-fledge playlists and TV series all at once, saving you a lot of time and energy
- KeepStreams for Peacock also guarantees you a high-quality audio track such as EAC or AC 5.1
- If the pop-up advertisement is one of your problems while streaming your content online, then you’re lucky if you have downloaded the KeepStreams for Peacock downloader
- It will enable you to have a smooth and ad-free binge-watching experience
- The Keepstreams for Peacock downloads all the data in an MP4 default file which makes it compatible and transferable to various devices
- All the metadata of your desired data content is saved along with it enabling you to manage your movie library categorically easily
- The built-in browser of Keepstreams for Peacock helps you search for your content directly without the hassle of copying and pasting URLs/links from one website to another
1. Can You Watch HBO Max on a Roku Device?
Yes, you can definitely stream HBO Max on your Roku device by using the same procedure as mentioned above for Peacock TV. If you’re still confused, we have the perfect guide for you to look into.
Watch HBO Max on Roku [Full Guide]
2. How to Watch Twitch on Roku?
Roku devices are affiliated with a number of streaming services that is why you can not only stream Peacock TV but also channels like HBO Max and Twitch. This makes this service one of a kind. In the link given below, you will find the step-by-step process of accessing Twitch on your Roku device.
3. How to Solve Netflix Not Working on Roku?
This article will be incomplete without highlighting streaming Netflix on your Roku device.
However, it is normal to run into technical difficulties either with your Netflix account or your Roku device.
These errors can definitely be fixed manually without asking for technical help and we have the perfect suggestion for you to look into.
How to Solve Netflix Not Working on Roku?
We’re glad that you have made it to the end of the article, In which we have described the easiest way of accessing Peacock TV on your Roku device.
The guide is written by keeping in mind a wide range of audiences, even those with basic technical knowledge.
Moreover, we have suggested one of the best offline video downloaders, KeepStreams for Peacock, which is programmed for Peacock TV and enables you to watch your favorite content anytime and anywhere without needing a stable Internet connection.