If you aren’t already familiar with Twitch, then let us tell you that it is one of the largest live streaming platforms in the world.
If you’re into live streams, broadcasts, channels, live gaming competitions, and basically everything live, then Twitch is for you. Twitch lets you interact with other users all around the globe, and discover exciting and thrilling content of your liking.
Now, you must have numerous questions regarding Twitch if you’re a total newbie. For instance, the “Clip” feature. Twitch’s Clip feature lets you keep track of funny moments, some cool plays, Twitch streams, rewinds, and everything related to Twitch that you don’t want to forget or let go of.
Well, in this article, we are going to tell you how to clip on Twitch, as well as how you can download Twitch videos for offline viewing.
So, let’s get started.
As mentioned earlier, the Clip feature of Twitch is a pretty handy feature when it comes to streaming live content on this streaming platform. With this feature, you can create fun and exciting clips of the streams you have been watching, such as live gaming streams, and practically any live stream you desire. Then, you can even publish these streams!
So, let’s tell you all the ways you can Clip on Twitch.
Want to create Twitch clips from your computer? No problem.
Here is all you are required to do so that you can easily create clips from your favorite live streams and videos:
- Head over to Twitch, and sign in with your credentials
- Choose any live stream or broadcast
- On the desired stream that you are watching, look for the “Clip” icon. Then click on Alt + X for Windows, or Option + X for macOS
- You will be now navigated to a new tab on your browser
- Also, you will be given a field into which you can enter the clip’s title
- Move the selection slider till you get your preferred segment of the video
- When you’re satisfied with your clip, click on “Publish”
- That is all! Remember- your clips can be as short as 5 seconds, and long as 1 minute.
Hence, don’t forget to plan your clips accordingly!
Now we’re going to tell you how you can make clips on Twitch from your iOS and Android device.
Of course, in this case, you will need the official Twitch application. So, in order to download it, head over to the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Then, here is all you need to do:
- Open any live stream on Twitch by logging in with your credentials
- Tap on the video so that the ‘Pause’ button appears
- Options will appear in front of you. Now, tap the ‘Clip’ button that is showing with a clapper board icon from the top right corner
- You will now see a ‘Create Clip’ dialog bo
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option in order to edit it
- You can choose to directly copy the link to your clip. You can do this by tapping the ‘Copy link’ option from the ‘Create Clip’ menu. But, if you want to send that clip as a message, just click on the ‘Share via Whisper’ option.
- Now, click and move the vertical yellow slider underneath the clip in order to position it to contain the clip you want
- When you are done, tap on the ‘Done’ button
Now you know everything you need to know about how to Clip on Twitch. Now it’s time to up your Twitch account. So, why not integrate your Twitch with other social platforms, for all your friends to see?
Discord is one great platform you can link Twitch on. For all those who aren’t familiar with Discord, let us tell you that Discord is one of the most convenient ways you can talk to other people, through chat, voice, or video. You can talk, hang out, and stay up to date with various people from different communities.
By linking Twitch to Discord, you will also have access to subscriber-only servers of all your favorite streamers, as well as many more perks. Well, the good news is, linking Twitch to Discord is quite simple. Don’t know how? Don’t worry. Head over to our article dedicated especially to that here: How to Link Twitch to Discord?
Now, speaking of Discord…
Statuses on Discord let users know what is on their minds. On your status, you can choose to insert some Kaomoji, emojis, an aesthetic Discord status, what you’re doing, a hashtag, and whatever you wish. Want to know how to change the status on Discord? No problem! Read all about it in this article we prepared for you here: How to Change Status on Discord?
Just when you thought Twitch can’t get any better…
You’d be glad to know that you can now use Twitch on your PS5! So, if you own a PS5 already, what are you waiting for? You can easily start creating some cool and thrilling content on Twitch through your gaming console.
All you need is the Create button on your DualSense wireless controller, and then you can just start up a stream from the comfort of your console!
But, although PS5 has been quite the talk this year, and has been incredibly popular, most people have a tough time turning on and off their PS5! If you’re one of those people too, then fret no more. Read all about how to turn off PS5 here: How to Turn Off PS5?
Streaming live videos and streams on Twitch is great after all, this is what Twitch is all about!
You can tune into some cool channels and broadcasts, watch endless live streams of your favorite broadcasters, take part or watch some great sporting competitions, live cooking shows, and much more.
But, the downside is, you will need an active internet connection in order to watch all these live streams. So, if your device is not connected to a good and stable internet, you will be unable to watch some great live streams.
So, won’t you be missing out on all your favorite live streams this way? Just because you’re traveling, or somewhere with no internet connection, doesn’t mean you get to miss all your favorite live streams!
Plus, broadcasts tend to delete after a specific period of time. After this time period, you will be unable to view them ever again.
This is when KeepStreams for Twitch comes to the rescue.
What is KeepStreams for Twitch? KeepStreams for Twitch is third-party downloading software that will help you download all your desired live streams and broadcasts from Twitch live streaming platform.
By downloading all your desired live content from Twitch, you can view them whenever you want, wherever you want, especially without the internet. Plus, you will never have to fret over the live streams or broadcasts being unavailable anymore, as you will have them downloaded and kept with you forever now!
Now, it doesn't matter where you are, you will never have to miss out on your favorite streams and broadcasts, just because you don’t have the internet.
So, KeepStreams for Twitch is practically all you need for offline viewing all your all-time favorite and desired streams and channels from Twitch. You can download and save all the gaming, sports, entertainment there is on Twitch for offline viewing.
This isn’t all…
The video and audio quality of these live streams that KeepStreams for Twitch downloads is incredible.
Let’s check out all its features…
- Easy to use
- Download any live stream, video, content from Twitch
- Impressive video quality- 1080 p
- Batch Download for bulk downloading, saving you tons of time and effort
- Incredible downloading speed
- Video manager to help you create and manage your media library
- State of the art technology
- Transfer to any device
- MP4 format files, which are highly compatible
- Built-in browser to locate and play your favorite videos
Now, here’s how to use it…
- Install KeepStreams for Twitch
- Launch software
- Head over to Twitch and log in with your credentials
- Select any live stream or video you wish to download
- Press play
- Now your desired Twitch video will begin downloading as it plays
That was about it for this article.
We told you everything you needed to know about how to clip on Twitch, from your computer, as well as the official Twitch app on your smartphones.
And then, we told you about an incredible and helpful downloading software, KeepStreams for Twitch, to help you download any live stream or broadcast you wish to download for offline viewing. KeepStreams for Twitch is all you will ever need to enjoy all those amazing live streams, channels, and videos from Twitch totally offline.
Happy live streaming and offline viewing!