The Walt Disney Company has developed a new streaming service called Disney Plus, which follows a subscription-based business model.
If you are a Disney plus subscriber, you can access thousands of movies and television programs that can be streamed directly on your devices. You can also download content on Disney plus applications for later offline viewing. Moreover, the customer service of Disney Plus is efficient, catering to the subscribers’ problems instantly.
In this article, we will describe how you can reach out to the Help Center for Disney Plus Customer Service and register your complaints.
Before contacting Disney Plus customer service, let us look into how you can sign up for Disney Plus and how much it will cost you.
The price of Disney Plus is $8 per month or $80 for the entire year. When you sign up for the service, you will not be bothered by any advertisements while watching any available streaming content. However, by 2023, it is expected that an ad-supported version of Disney plus will be available with different pricing.
In addition to that, you will be billed as soon as you sign up for it, as there is no free trial available for Disney Plus.
You can quickly sign up for Disney Plus by filling in your personal information on the official page of the OTT platform. You will also need to enter a valid payment method to ensure the successful completion of your account. After that, you can start streaming your favorite content right away.
Sometimes there are specific issues that you may run into while streaming on Disney plus online (check this out if you’re struggling with rights management issues on Disney Plus: How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39?) like buffering, server problems, and poor connectivity, etc.
In order to rectify all sorts of issues, Disney plus has formed reliable customer service. Unfortunately, the Help center of Disney Plus does not currently offer the option of live chat, but you can make a call through a specified phone number. A customer service representative will connect with you and answer all your queries in due time.
The phone number to call Disney plus is 818-460-7477, which is their official customer service contact. Before putting this number out there for our readers, we have ensured that it is operational.
Follow the instructions below to resolve your issue in an instant by getting in touch with a customer care representative and going back to enjoying Disney Plus.
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the Disney Plus Help Center in your browser. You can open it in another tab for your convenience.
Step 2: As soon as the site loads, to contact Disney Plus's customer support, you have to pick an issue and then scroll to the bottom of the page. If it is not one of the concerns that have been to you, you can always search for the required one through the search box located at the top of the site. As soon as you select a query, it will be noted, and it is quite a possibility that the problem can be resolved without having to speak to a customer agent.
Step 3: If your issue persists, you can select the option to “call us” by dialing the above-mentioned phone number. You will be directed to a pre-recorded message, followed by a few options to choose a language, either English or Spanish. Then the automated assistant would ask you about the type of issue you might be having.
Step 4: If the procedure feels too tiring, you can always press the number 2 to request a callback. Usually, the wait time to speak with an actual person is three minutes; however, yours could be shorter or longer depending on the availability of customer care agents or the number of people using the service at that time.
Step 5: After you have told your issue to the customer care representative, they will either suggest you some quick hacks to fix it yourself, but if that doesn’t work, you will have to wait for your time to come.
- How do I pay the bill for my Disney Plus subscription?
- Why have I been charged twice for a single account?
- Does Disney Plus offer a free trial to new customers?
- How can I renew/cancel Disney Plus subscription?
- How to fix the issues I’m facing with the cancellation process?
- Why can I not access my account?
- Why is my account showing Error Code 83?
- Why is my account showing Error Code 142?
- Why is the movie buffering a lot?
- What are some of the bundles that Disney Plus offers?
There are usually two methods that you can put to use. Either you download your desired content directly in the Disney Plus application to stream later, or you get your hands on an offline video downloader for the job.
There are plenty of offline downloaders currently available in the market, but KeepStreams for Disney+ definitely tops the list with its versatility and high functionality. With KeepStreams for Disney+, you can get an HD cinematic experience right at your home. Let us look more into it.
This is a top-tier offline downloading software that will fulfill all your binge-watching needs. So far, it has earned a fantastic reputation on the internet by providing numerous features to its users at a nominal price.
- KeepStreams for Disney+ has a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface. You can simply download anything you require by navigating through the options it provides. We assure you that you will not need any additional help from a tech geek
- KeepStreams for Disney+ comes with a money-back guarantee that is applicable for a good seven days, offering you plenty of time to decide
- Not only is it affiliated with Disney Plus, but it is also linked with Hulu, Youtube, Peacock TV, Netflix, HBO max, and other OTT services
- KeepStreams for Disney+ is compatible with devices that run on both iOS and Android operating systems
- Using the bulk download feature, you may quickly download multiple episodes and movies all at once
- KeepStreams for Disney+ offers GPU-accelerated downloads at more incredible speeds, allowing you to save your precious time
- In addition, it also downloads information along with the video material, which can then be used to organize media collections
- The built-in browser that comes with KeepStreams for Disney+ eliminates the need to manually copy and paste links from one website to another, making the downloading process much easier
- KeepStreams for Disney+ utilizes the MP4 format and offers subtitles in a wide range of languages
In this article, we have talked about how you can fix all your Disney Plus issues by contacting the help center and getting in touch with the customer care agent. Moreover, we have talked about how you can download your favorite Movies and TV shows from Disney Plus using an offline video downloader called KeepStreams for Disney+.