Netflix is an American-based online streaming platform that works on a subscription-based model. The Platform offers many kinds of packages, each targeting a different segment of the audience, which has made it the most popular and used application all around the globe.
Did you know that when you sign up for a Netflix account, you get a 30-day free trial so that you can get the hang of it? Yes! It may sound unbelievably good, and we are not bluffing with you. In this whole article, we have targeted different aspects of accessing a free Netflix trial, so If you have wanted to get one, you are definitely at the right place.
How to Get a Netflix Free Trial?
The importance of a Netflix free trial cannot be denied as it provides you with first-hand experience of how online streaming would work on this platform, what to expect and what not to expect from this application. It is pretty easy to get a Netflix free trial in 2022, so keep reading to know the step-by-step procedure.
Step 1: First of all, you need to search for the official website for Netflix on your browser. Once the main page opens, you need to click on the “Join free for a month” option.
Step 2: As you continue, you will be asked which plan you want to go for, basic, standard, or premium. Once you decide that, you have to confirm your selection.
Step 3: The next step would consist of creating an account, entering your email and password to get started with it.
Step 4: Now comes the tricky and final part in which you have to choose a “payment method.” Enter your personal payment information and press “start.”
Step 5: Now, you have an entire month of free access to a Netflix account without any hidden charges, so enjoy streaming your favorite movies, shows, and documentaries.
Cancel the Netflix Free Trial Before It Ends!
There is one thing that you need to keep in mind. If you are not looking forward to subscribing to Netflix for a more extended period, then you must cancel your free trial well within 30 days, or else you will be charged from your credit card according to the subscription plan that you have selected.
This is a straightforward process to carry out. You need to follow some simple steps, and you are good to go.
Step 1: The first and foremost thing you gotta do is log in to your Netflix account using your email and password. Once you do that, click on your name shown in the upper right corner of your screen.
Step 2: A sub-item of “Account” will pop up; you have to navigate through it and click on the option of “Cancel membership.”
Step 3: Once you do that, you will be asked for confirmation, and you are done with the whole Netflix free trial cancellation process. So easy.
Note: Netflix will always allow you to reactivate your account anytime you want, so that is a big plus!
Is It Possible to Get a Netflix Free Trial Without a Credit Card?
You’d be glad to know that there are several ways to get a Netflix free trial without a credit card. We’re going to discuss a few of them down below…
By creating a different account
You get a free 30-day trial when you sign up for a new account on Netflix. But because Netflix gives a free trial only once, you cannot get it twice using the same email ID.
This means you have to create a new account again to get that 30-day free trial offered by Netflix.
But here’s the catch…
The 30-day free trial includes a limited number of shows and movies.
Another option you can try is…
Create virtual cards
There are several websites out there that let you create your own virtual card. To create a virtual card, you have to create an account on a website (that offers as a service, of course), fill in your credentials, and you will get a card number that you can use to sign up.
Sounds like a lot of hassle, isn’t it?
Sharing your subscription with your friends and family
Why not share your subscription plan with your friends and family. This way, you can avoid the unnecessary cost of paying for separate subscriptions.
Use third-party downloader
While you can use any of the above-listed tricks to get a Netflix free trial, the best way is to invest in a downloader. Why? Because a third-party downloader will enable you to download your favorite Netflix videos in the highest possible video quality. Plus, you don’t even need an active internet connection to play your downloads.
How to Download and Save Netflix Content Permanently with KeepStreams for Netflix?
Although saving your favorite Netflix content in the official app directly is still not very feasible as it expires in a few weeks. This makes things difficult, but the drawback of Netflix makes us realize the need for an alternative to fulfill our offline binge-watching needs.
There are various benefits associated with having offline downloaders installed on the computers, starting from streaming your favorite movies and shows anywhere you want to watching effortlessly without connecting to the internet, as well as saving the content in your device’s library for an infinite time.
In addition to the features mentioned above, the offline downloaders may help you deal with immense boredom that may hit you when the online streaming website runs into a problem or stops responding. For that reason, the next section of the article is dedicated to one of the best offline video downloaders, the KeepStreams for Netflix downloader.
Wondering how to save Netflix offline: KeepStreams for Netflix is your answer.
Let us now get into the distinctive features of this fantastic downloader, which is definitely the best deal out there with its worth having features and affiliation with not only Netflix but countless other online streaming platforms like Hulu, HBO Max, Disney plus, Paramount, CW, Amazon Prime, Youtube, Funimation, etc.
We have enlisted some of the best features of the KeepStreams for Netflix downloader, along with the step-by-step procedure on how to use it, so keep on reading.
Features of the KeepStreams for Netflix Downloader
You will see no exaggeration in the features written down below as KeepStreams for Netflix downloader is undoubtedly a perfect must-have to cater to all your offline downloading needs.
- The application is simple and easy to use, which has made KeepStreams for Netflix downloader a perfect tool for a wide range of audiences. The application is programmed to achieve maximum efficiency with a user-friendly interface.
- With KeepStreams for Netflix downloader, get rid of the frustrating process of copying and pasting URLs/ links from one website to another. The built-in browser helps you navigate several online streaming platforms directly with just one simple click.
- The provision of impeccable and premium quality is ensured with KeepStreams for Netflix downloaders enabling you to have a theatrical experience.
- MP4 formatted files are usually compatible with many devices, including smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, smart TVs, or laptops, and easily transferable. KeepStreams for Netflix downloader makes sure to download your favorite content in an MP4 file.
- The most worth mentioning feature of KeepStreams for Netflix downloader is the streaming of your favorite movies and shows without the unnecessary distractions of advertisements and annoying popups.
- Download subtitles in your preferred languages in the form of SRT files with the help of KeepStreams for Netflix downloader. It will not only download the subtitles but also automatically remux those into the video content.
- With the fantastic KeepStreams for Netflix downloader, you can download singular movies, as well as playlists of various TV shows, series, animations with hefty amounts of episodes in a single go, that too at a Turbo downloading speed. This feature will save you a lot of your precious time and energy that you can use in some other productive task.
- Do you know what competitive edge KeepStreams for Netflix downloader has over other downloaders? With KeepStreams for Netflix downloader, you can not only watch but download your favorite content simultaneously, which makes it unique.
How do you use KeepStreams for Netflix?
The process of using the KeepStreams Netflix Downloader for downloading your favorite content offline is simple and straightforward. You need to follow the steps written below, and you are good to go.
1. Firstly, install and launch the KeepStreams for Netflix Downloader on your PC or Laptop.
2. After that, log in to your Netflix account by entering your credentials and searching for the content you wish to download.
3. As you press the play button, a “Download Now” option will simultaneously pop up on your device’s screen. Click on it to initiate the offline downloading process.
Did you know that you can also save your favorite Netflix content by screen recording? Yes, it is possible, so if you want to know more about it, you can read the complete guide here: How to Screen Record Netflix Offline?
Who doesn’t like free stuff? In this article, we have tried our best to give step-by-step procedures of accessing free Netflix trials with a credit card and even without one. Moreover, we have discussed one great offline Netflix content downloader that has become a necessity these days because of its unique features.