Fuji Television on Demand (FOD) is a video distribution service operated by Fuji Television Network, Inc. that offers a series of Fuji Television's hit dramas, variety shows, animations, and movies, as well as the latest productions and original programs available only on FOD. This article provides a thorough explanation of FOD's download function. It also introduces popular download software so that you can comfortably watch FOD titles even in an offline environment!
The FOD download function is a feature that allows you to watch videos even when the Internet connection is not stable by downloading the works to your smartphone or tablet application in advance.
Only FOD Premium members can use this function.
- Downloaded works can be watched for up to 48 hours after the download is complete. However, if the delivery period or rental period ends before 48 hours, the viewing time may have fallen short of 48 hours.
Episodes for which the viewing deadline has expired will be marked with [! mark will appear. mark to download the episode again and renew the viewing time limit.
- For some titles, the number of downloads is limited to two times per year. If the number of times limit is reached, you can only watch them for streaming playback.
- The amount of data transmission depends on the quality of the downloaded work.
High quality: 0.88 GB of data traffic per hour
Standard: 0.34 GB data traffic / 1 hour
Low quality: 0.13 GB data traffic / 1 hour
To avoid wasting money on communication costs, please download the films in a WIFI environment.
- Download the app after checking the recommended operating environment for "iOS" or "Android.
- You can download up to 2 devices per account.
- You may download up to 25 movies per account (no more than 15 movie titles).
The download function is available only for FOD Premium members on smartphone and tablet apps.
Please refer to the following instructions for downloading.
1. Go to "Download Settings" in " My Page" and check the various settings.
2. Select the quality of the video you wish to download from [Quality Settings].
Select [High Quality] > [Standard] > [Low Quality].
The default setting is "High Quality.
If you wish to download movies only when connected to Wi-Fi, set the [Enable only when connected to Wi-Fi] checkbox to "On"; if you wish to download movies even when communicating, set the checkbox to "Off".
The default setting is "On".
4. Select the movie you wish to download and press the "Download" button. If the work has subtitle, dubbing, or supplementary sound, select the one you want to watch. 5.
You will be notified in the application when the download is complete.
If you do not want to be notified, please go to "Notification Settings" in "My Page" and set the notification to "Off".
6. You can check the downloaded movies in "Download" in "My List".
After explaining the FOD download function, some of you must be thinking, "This is a little complicated. It is true that FOD's download function has various limitations. It is not possible to comfortably enjoy works in a completely offline environment. However, the following download tool allows you to download videos (even rented and discontinued titles) from FOD without any restrictions.
KeepStreams is a cost-effective tool for downloading videos with guaranteed high speed and high quality that is compatible with many video streaming services.
Download high quality videos
Many people suffer from the poor quality of downloaded videos, but KeepStreams supports 1080p quality, so you can enjoy high quality videos.
Batch downloading and high speed
Downloading multiple videos at the same time with no restrictions reduces the time considerably!
Remove ads while downloading
Download subtitles as SRT files
Download videos in MP4 format
1. Download the application from the official KeepStreams website.
>> Official website: KeepStreams
KeepStreams is compatible with both Mac and Windows. Before downloading, please check your computer system. After confirming, click "Free Download.
2. Installation will be completed. Press "Agree" and click KeepStreams to launch it.
3. Click "FOD" in the "VIP Services" category on the left side of the homepage.
4. Jump into the official FOD website and log in. Also, find the video you want to download.
5. Then, find the video you want to download and click "Play" to enter the viewing page. It will then recognize the data for that work. When the analysis is complete, you will see a dialog about that work.
6. In the dialog, select the episodes, quality, subtitles, and audio you want to download.
7. In addition, if you want to download now, click "Download Now" and the download will begin. If you want to add other videos for batch download, click "Add to Queue". If you want to check the video download status, click "Downloading" on the home page.
If you want to watch FOD videos offline without restrictions, please try KeepStreams.
== KeepStreams ==