You may record AbemaTV with the quality seen in the original video if you apply the approach I am going to show you here, so you can pay the viewing plan for only one month, record all the video titles you want to view, store them forever, then cancel your plan.
Although there appears to be no need to record videos now that AbemaTV's download function is available as an official feature, this recording technique is useful to know for ther reason that even with the official download function, some video content still can not be downloaded to your device.
However, if you have a try at the recording technique in this article, you will find that it comlplements the official downlad funtion, so that you may take advantage of the recording technique to record the following video titles on AbemaTV.
- Certain titles that cannot be downloaded.
- Titles that will be phased out after a set amount of time.
- Rental titles that include a one-time cost in addition to the monthly plan.
The recording technique I'll show you is fully legal, so you may record videos on demand with no worries!
Note: Although AbemaTV has been renamed ABEMA, the change has not caught on with the public, therefore I will continue to refer to it as AbemaTV in this article.
Generally speaking, any device, including laptops, cellphones, tablets, and HDD recorders, cannot record AbemaTV's video content because of the HDCP technology, which bans unlawful video recording.
The visual and audio output from HDCP-compliant HDMI, DVI-D, and DisplayPort is encrypted.
The input device must also have HDCP-compliant HDMI, DVI-D, or DisplayPort in order to play back encrypted video and audio appropriately.
This technology has been a major obstacle of recording streaming videos, but we have worked out a fesible solution to it.
- Personal computer
- Internet connection
- AbemaTV account
- Recording software
Aside from the common requirements for video watching, such as a computer, an Internet connection, and a video streaming service account, recording AbemaTV videos requires the usage of specific software known as KeepStreams for AbemaTV.
The main advantage is that you don't have to sign up for AbemaTV on a monthly basis. Instead, you can do this just when necessary. You may save a lot of money this way.
For example, if there are videos on AbemaTV that you want to see, you could pay for only one month, record all of the films you want to watch and store them on your device indefinitely, and then watch them again without spending a thing.
Furthermore, the benefit of being able to thoroughly download video content that is no longer provided is relatively minor but unnegligible.
The ability to record rental movies that pay extra is obviously another benefit.
You won't have to worry about the expiration date if you record it, and you'll be able to watch the same title whenever and wherever you want without having to rent it again, which is a win-win scenario.
This section will describe the process for recording video content on AbemaTV with KeepStreams.
1. To begin, go to the following URL and download KeepStreams for AbemaTV to your PC.
2. To download the installer, click the Free Download option.
3. To begin the installation, click Quick Install when the installation screen displays.
4. Allow some time for the installation to finish. It should take roughly five minutes to finish the procedure, depending on your internet connection.
5. Click Launch Now when you see it. This will start KeepStreams for AbemaTV immediately.
1. On the left side of KeepStreams for AbemaTV window, select VIP Services. This will display a list of compatible streaming providers. Choose AbemaTV from the list.
2. To log in, select Viewing Plan > Switch to Registered Account, and then enter your email and password.
3. Play the video you wish to record after you've logged in. This will bring up a page where you may choose the video content you want to record.
4. After you've made your choice, click Download Now if you want to download it straight away, or Add to Queue if you want to download many videos at once.
5. On the left side of the operating screen, click Downloading and the selected video titles will appear. If you wish to record other videos, go to Home and pick them the same way you did.
6. After you've chosen all the videos you wish to record, click Start All to begin recording (downloading).
7. All you have to do now is wait for the recording to be completed. When the recording (download) is finished, go to the left side of the operating screen and select Downloaded, and then you may look at the recording information for the video you just chose.
By the way, on the right side of the line where the video file is displayed, you may click on the folder icon to view the particular location of the downloaded video file.
The free trial version of KeepStreams for AbemaTV allows you to record AbemaTV with relatively easy actions, but there is a restriction to the number of times you may record.
The free trial version restricts you to three recordings. If you wish to record more, you must purchase the premium version. Even though it is enough to test the software's performance, but definitely not enough to use it for an extended period of time.
So, if you want to continue recording a large number of video titles with KeepStreams for AbemaTV in the future, you need get the premium version.
This section will show you how to watch AbemaTV videos that have been recorded. The finest way to view movies on a computer is listed here.
VLC Media Player is a user-friendly application that I strongly suggest. It is well-known for its simplicity of use. Even novices can operate it without difficulty. In addition, there are no financial requirements because this is free software.
All you have to do now is run VLC Media Player and drag the video files you wish to play into the player. This will play the video for you automatically.
The fundamental actions, such as the Play and Stop buttons, are also meant to be readily understood, so you'll be able to use it straight away.
If you're still having trouble downloading the movie after trying the steps above, you might be able to remedy the problem by following the advice below.
Use Run as administrator to reinstall the program: To reinstall the program, just access the menu by right-clicking on the software installer downloaded from the official website of KeepStreams. Click Run as administrator. The remainder of the method is the same as before.