Crunchyroll is a video-on-demand service that launched in 2006 and caters mostly to fans of Japanese anime. It boasts the greatest collection of legally streamable anime in the world.
Crunchyroll's main selling point is that it's totally free to use. By creating a free account, you may instantly begin streaming all of your favorite anime series and movies on Crunchyroll.
However, if you want to download videos from Crunchyroll for offline watching, you'll need to subscribe to either the Mega Fan Plan (at $9.99 per month) or the Ultimate Fan Plan (at $14.99 per month).
Fortunately, there are a few low-cost methods available that may help you cut down on the expense of a Crunchyroll subscription. Here are a few applications to use as examples.
KeepStreams for Crunchyroll is a cost-effective desktop video downloader that may be used to download videos from Crunchyroll to your PC. It enables the downloading of Crunchyroll videos in MP4 format without degrading their quality. In addition to Crunchyroll, it enables downloading videos from Facebook, Twitter, and more.
You can easily download any video from Crunchyroll to your PC with just a few steps.
- Launch KeepStreams and choose VIP Services followed by Crunchyroll.
- Locate the Crunchyroll anime you want to download and play it.
- KeepStreams will instantly analyze the Crunchyroll anime.
- Click the Download Now button when you're ready to download the Crunchyroll anime to your computer.
Keepvid is a well-known online video download service that may download movies from a broad range of streaming services. It performs well on mobile devices running either iOS or Android. When downloading Crunchyroll videos, the process works smoothly and almost never encounters any problems.
You only need to go through a few simple steps to download any video that you want from Crunchyroll onto your own mobile device using Keepvid.
- Copy the URL for the Crunchyroll anime that you want to see offline.
- Enter keepv.id in your browser's address bar to access the official Keepvid website.
- Paste the URL and then click the GO button on Keepvid.
- After selecting the proper file type, choose the Download option.
However, Keepvid is not without its flaws, such as intrusive adverts and a lack of support for downloading many Crunchyroll videos at once. If you're looking for a service that will help you avoid ads and take advantage of a bulk download feature, KeepStreams is an excellent option.
If you want to watch videos from Crunchyroll when you don't have access to the internet, try one of the best Crunchyroll video downloaders mentioned above.