Looking for a streaming video recorder that enables you to record videos on your favorite streaming sites, such as Netflix and Paramount Plus? That is important since many streaming sites set limits on downloading. And an awesome third-party tool like VidiCable can help you enjoy what you like without the restriction of the Internet!
Never heard of VidiCable before? Do not worry! In this professional VidiCable review, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the pros and cons of VidiCable based on firsthand experience.
This part covers the pros and cons of VidiCable to get you informed and let’s start with the VidiCable pros.
1. All-in-one. VidiCable is an all-in-one downloader that supports you to record videos from Netflix, Discovery+, Facebook and even Tiktok. This fundamental feature satisfies the downloading needs of most people.
2. No recording time limits. With VidiCable, you can record your favorite videos for as long as you want.
3. High-definition recording. Video quality of up to 1080P is available to you with VidiCable. Such clarity will improve your offline watching experience.
4. Compatible formats. The videos will be saved in MP4 and MKV formats, making them compatible with a broad variety of portable media players thanks to the utilization of both of these formats.
5. Available to both Windows and MAC computers. Unlike other screen recording tools, VidiCable provides a different version for Windows and MAC users.
1. Time-consuming. The biggest drawback of VidiCable lies in its recording process itself. This form of saving videos for offline viewing is time-consuming and likely to undermine the quality of original videos.
2. Crashing issues. VidiCable did not work twice when the editor tried to install it on his computer, which is troublesome. Such untable operation may ruin your downloading experience.
3. No multiple devices support. VidiCable can only be used on 1 PC since it only provides one license after purchase.
4. High prices. The VidiCable prices are much more expensive than other recording applications and video downloaders, which might not suit everyone’s budget.
For those who are curious about VidiCable’s pricing, it’s important to note that VidiCable is a paid video recorder. Then, a question naturally comes into your mind: how much does VidiCable cost?
VidiCable offers you two options. One is the annual plan at $119.9, the other is the Lifetime plan at $229.9.
Frankly speaking, the VidiCable prices are expensive. And VidiCable does not provide a monthly plan, which is far from user-friendly. You can find a VidiCable alternative that makes you pay less but gain a better offline viewing experience.
If you want to save money, you can skip to the part of “Any VidiCable Alternative?” in this article.
Using VidiCable is not difficult. You should install it on your computer and then follow the detailed instruction below.
- First, start VidiCable and select the key in the upper right corner.
- Second, sign in with your email and license key that VidiCable sends to you after you purchase its plans.
- Third, choose Netflix or any other icon of streaming platforms. And then its website will be started in the browser automatically.
- Fourth, log in to your Netflix account or account of other streaming sites according to the pop-up page.
- Fifth, choose the video that you want to record and paste the link to it into the search bar of the VidiCable.
- At last, choose the settings that you want to download and click the download button.
If you dislike the form of recording or want to have a cheaper but great all-in-one downloader, KeepStreams One is your best VidiCable Alternative. KeepStreams is simpler than VidiCable to download videos to watch later.
Just like VidiCable, KeepStreams also enables you to download 1080p videos in batch and save them as MP4 or MKV formats.
Unlike VidiCable, KeepStreams Video One provides various plans to satisfy diverse needs of users. You will pay less but get more compared with VidiCable prices.
|Supported Sites||1000+, including Netflx, FANZA, OnlyFans and Crunchyroll||13|
|Free Trial||Download 3 videos for each platform||Download the first 5 minutes|
|Lifetime Plan||$199.99 for 1PC||$229.9 for 1PC|
|$349.99 for 3PC|
1. Run KeepStreams and choose "Netflix" from the VIP Services, which will bring you to its official site on KeepStreams.
2. Log in to your Netflix account and play the video that you want to download
3. Choose the episodes thay you want to watch offline and click the "download now" button
Q1. Is VidiCable Safe?
A1. Yes, Vidicable Video Downloader is a risk-free and reliable video downloader. You can use it for personal entertainment without worries.
Q2. Can I Use VidiCable to Download Pluto TV Videos?
A2. VidiCable does not support downloading from Pluto yet. However, its alternative KeepStreams can help you save Pluto videos offline as MP4.
Q3. Can I Use VidiCable Crack?
A3. No, you should not and cannot use any cracked VidiCable software because they are illegal and may contain viruses.
VidiCable is aimed to help users record videos from a dozen of streaming sites. Its features can make sure a high-quality recording. But it is worth noting that VidiCable prices are too expensive to afford for most prospective users.
Do not worry. Based on this VidiCable review, it is found that KeepStreams One is the best VidiCable alternative that you can have. With various and more affordable pricing plans, KeepStreams can bring you an almost perfect downloading experience!