VidiCable is a streaming video recorder that enables you to record videos on common streaming sites, such as Netflix and Paramount Plus. That is important since many streaming sites set limits on downloading. And an awesome third-party tool like VidiCable can help you enjoy what you like without the restriction of the Internet!
Never heard of VidiCable before? Do not worry! This article will give you a professional VidiCable review for your reference. Pros and cons of VidiCable are summarized based on the first-hand experience of the author, hence, you can trust this real and objective VidiCable review.
Want to know about the pros and cons of VidiCable before buying it? This part covers what you need and let’s get started right now!
1. All-in-one. VidiCable supports you to record videos from major streaming sites.
2. No recording time limits. With VidiCable, you can record your favorite videos for as long as you want.
3. High-definition recording. Video quality of up to 1080P is available to you with VidiCable. Such clarity will improve your offline watching.
4. Compatible format. The videos will be saved in MP4 and MKV formats, making them compatible with a broad variety of portable media players thanks to the utilization of both of these formats.
5. An easy transfer without cost. After you finish the recording with VidiCable, you can easily transfer the recordings to your smartphone or PS4 device.
6. Available to both Windows and MAC computers. Unlike other screen recording tools, VidiCable provides a different version for Windows and MAC users.
1. Time-consuming. The biggest drawback of VidiCable lies in its recording itself. This form of saving videos for offline viewing is time-consuming and likely to undermine the quality of original videos.
2. Crashing issues. VidiCable did not work twice when the author tried to install it on his computer, which is troublesome.
3. No multiple devices support. VidiCable can only be used on one PC since it only provides one license after purchase.
4. Price prices. The VidiCable prices are much more expensive than other recording applications and video downloaders.
People who know VidiCable for the first time have a natural wonder to know: is VidiCable free or not? Unluckily, the answer is no. VidiCable is a paid video recorder, which is understandable. Then, another question comes into your mind: What are the prices of VidiCable?
VidiCable offers you two options. One is the annual plan at $109.9, the other is the Lifetime plan at $229.9.
Frankly speaking, the VidiCable prices are expensive. And VidiCable does not provide a monthly plan, which is far from user-friendly. You can find a VidiCable alternative that makes you pay less but gain a better offline viewing experience.
If you want to save money, you can skip to the part of “Any VidiCable Alternative?” in this article.
- SameMovie Amazon Video Downloader Review: Is SameMovie Amazon Good?
- AnyMP4 Review: Is AnyMP4 Worth It?
Using VidiCable is not difficult. You should install it on your computer and then follow the detailed instruction below.
- First, start VidiCable and select the key in the upper right corner.
- Second, sign in with your email and license key that VidiCable sends to you after you purchase its plans.
- Third, choose Netflix or any other icon of streaming platforms. And then its website will be started in the browser automatically.
- Fourth, log in to your Netflix account or account of other streaming sites according to the pop-up page.
- Fifth, choose the video that you want to record and paste the link to it into the search bar of the VidiCable.
- At last, choose the settings that you want to download and click the download button.
If you dislike the form of recording or want to have a cheaper but great video downloader, KeepStreams Video Downloader is one of the best video downloaders available. As VidiCable Alternative, KeepStreams is simpler than VidiCable to download videos to watch later.
Downloading videos from 1000 sites: KeepStreams allows you to download videos directly from Netflix, Hulu, and Paramount Plus. And the list can go on and on. Almost all videos from common streaming sites can be easily downloaded. KeepStreams, an excellent VidiCable alternative, supports more streaming sites than those of VidiCable.
Quick Downloads with Batch Processing Capability: During any download procedure, the download speed is the most important factor. KeepStreams Video Downloader video downloader's software optimizations are so good that it may achieve incredible speeds even on a slow connection.
No Ads: Advertisements are often disliked by viewers, yet content producers are limited in their ability to eliminate them because they constitute a significant source of money. Thankfully, our objections were heeded, and the oath has been removed from all of our videos and movies on KeepStreams.
Superb audiovisual Quality: As was previously mentioned, KeepStreams Video Downloader is preloaded with high-quality software that allows for the smooth downloading of high-quality video and audio. Low-resolution videos can be seen comfortably on a mobile device due to the near proximity of the screen's pixels.
Various and Cheaper Pricing Plans: Unlike VidiCable, KeepStreams provides a monthly plan at $19.9 for users. And you can also choose Biannually Plan at $41.94 or the Annual Plan at $59.9. $139.9 can buy the KeepStreams Lifetime plan, allowing you to use it in up to 3 pcs. You will pay less but get more compared with VidiCable prices.
- 1. Click the following button to download KeepStreams.
- 2. Run KeepStreams and choose the VIP Services.
- 3. Choose the icon of a streaming site, such as Netflix, which will bring you to its official site on KeepStreams.
4. Log in to your Netflix account, decide the video that you want to download and click the download now button.
VidiCable is aimed to help users record videos from a dozen of streaming sites. Its features can make sure a high-quality recording. But it is worth noting that VidiCable prices are too expensive to afford for most prospective users.
Do not worry. Based on this VidiCable review, it is found that KeepStreams Video Downloader is the best VidiCable alternative that you can have. With various and more affordable pricing plans, KeepStreams can bring you an almost perfect downloading experience!