Do you want to learn the process of downloading videos from Facebook? If yes, then you've come to the correct website. Facebook video downloads are helpful for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the convenience of being able to view the downloaded videos offline.
Netflix and Disney Plus both provide official download options, while Facebook does not. You may have seen a Save video option next to video clips on Facebook; clicking this button simply adds the clip to a list of saved items, functioning much like a favorites list, from which you may access it at a later time inside the app or on the website.
Thankfully, there's a method to download Facebook videos to your device in easy steps. Remember to make sure there aren't any copyright issues with the video you want to download before you do so.
How to Download Facebook Videos to Computer?
The Best Offline Facebook Video Downloader - KeepStreams
Users will be able to download and save movies from Facebook and other streaming sites like Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO Max, etc., with the use of KeepStreams Video Downloader. MP4, MKV, 8K UHD, 4K UHD, Full HD, HD, and SD are just some of the available video formats and qualities. You may download many videos in the same format, to the same folder, and at the same quality with only one click in KeepStreams.
- Complete Support for Any Regional Streaming Websites
- Download Facebook Videos in High Resolution
- Download Videos from Facebook with Various Audio Tracks
- Batch Download Facebook Videos to MP4
- Auto Download Newly Released Episodes
- Remove Ads from Downloads Automatically
- Download Subtitles as Separate SRT Files
- Require a Subscription to Premium Streaming Services
Steps to Download Facebook Videos Using KeepStreams:
- Download, install and launch KeepStreams on your computer.
- Click on the Facebook option on the KeepStreams Home page.
- Access your Facebook account by entering your email address or phone number and password.
- Browse Facebook for the video you want to download. Once the video is located, playing it will start the analysis process.
- Customize the output video and click on the Download Now button to start downloading.
The Best Online Facebook Video Downloader - FBDOWN
FBDOWN is a free online service that creates links to Facebook videos so that users can save and watch their favorites when they aren't connected to the social media platform.
- Compatible with Android Phones or Tablets Using the Google Chrome Web Browser
- Compatible with iPhone or iPad Using the Mozilla Firefox Web Browser
- Allow Users to Download Live Facebook Videos
- Allow Downloading Utilizing Chrome Extension
- Support No Additional Streaming Services
- Advertisements on the Website
Steps to Download Facebook Videos Using FBDOWN:
- Use your web browser to go to facebook.com and log in.
- Look for the video you wish to download to your computer.
- Click the menu icon (three dots) in the upper right corner of the video.
- Choose Copy link from the menu.
- Switch to a new window or tab and visit www.fdown.net.
- Paste the video link into the box in the center of the page.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to choose Normal Quality or High Quality.
- Wait until the Download video option appears, and then choose it.
- The video will be downloaded to your device, where you may watch it whenever you choose without an internet connection.
Learn more about how to fix Facebook Dating not showing up; read this article.
How to Download Facebook Videos to Android Phone or iPhone?
- Launch the Facebook application on your Android phone or iPhone.
- If you have not already done so, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Locate the video that you want to download.
- Select the Share button and then the Copy link option.
- Paste the link into the address bar of your device's web browser.
- Substitute mbasic for www in the address bar.
- Then press Go on the on-screen keyboard.
- Tap and hold the video on the next page.
- Tap Download video to continue.
- You may need to grant Chrome permission to view your images, media, and files. Click Allow to proceed.
- Click Open after the download is complete to see the video.
- Go to the Files app on your home screen, then press on Downloads to locate your downloaded video. Your most recently downloaded video should be shown first.
- How to Download Discovery Plus Shows for Offline Viewing?
- How to Download Live TV Shows from FOX in Simple Steps?
The Final Thought
Learning how to download Facebook videos isn't hard and will be handy if your job involves using social media in any way. Keep in mind that there are several resources available online that may help you get Facebook videos for offline viewing. Feel free to test out different approaches until you find the one that works best for you.