For music lovers, the in-car music experience is something special, and as we enter the year 2023, Spotify is a huge music platform with millions of songs and more and more users. So how can you enjoy your Spotify songs in your car, whether via Bluetooth connection, USB drive, or even CD burning? This article will detail the recommended ways to enjoy Spotify music in your car, both offline and online.
If you want to listen to Spotify music offline in your car, you first need to convert Spotify music to MP3 or other format and save it. Spotify music to MP3 format in original quality.
If you want to listen to Spotify offline in your car, try KeepBeats Spotify Converter for free.
This software is capable of downloading music from Spotify and converting it to formats such as M4A, FLAC, OPUS, MP3, and WAV. Unlike other Spotify music conversion software, KeepBeats utilizes MagiroSless technology to ensure that the conversion is done with high-quality sound sources. This means that the sound quality is never degraded during conversion.
And its conversion speed is also astounding, converting Spotify music 20 times faster. The converted music is saved as an MP3 file and can be transferred to different devices for enjoyment. With KeepBeats, you can freely enjoy Spotify music. Now, let's try to convert Spotify music to MP3 with KeepBeats.
Next, we will explain in detail the step-by-step procedure to convert music losslessly using KeepBeats.
Step 1: Install KeepBeats and check your system requirements
First, make sure your computer meets the required system requirements to use KeepBeats. keepBeats runs on Windows 7/8/8.1/8.1/10/11 and macOS Catalina/Big Sur/Monterey. In addition, your computer must have at least 4GB of RAM and 40GB of free hard disk space. In addition, an Internet connection is required.
In addition, an Internet connection is also required. Once you have verified these requirements, download and install KeepBeats from the official website.
Step 2: Activate KeepBeats and login to Spotify
After installing KeepBeats, launch the app. Within the app, select Music > Spotify; you will need to log in to your Spotify account, as KeepBeats uses the built-in browser to access Spotify directly. Also, depending on your Spotify subscription plan, different quality downloads are available.
Step 3: Select music and set parameters
Select your favorite artist, album, or playlist and enter the details page; KeepBeats will analyze the parameters of the songs available on Spotify in bulk. Once the analysis is complete, set the desired format and quality.
Step 4: Download the music
Once your settings are complete, click "Download Now" - KeepBeats offers 20x faster download speeds, allowing you to quickly save your favorite playlists. You can track the progress of your download in the "Downloading" section.
KeepBeats allows you to download Spotify music in various formats such as M4V, MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, etc. and enjoy them offline on different devices, so you can copy Spotify music to USB and burn it to CD for listening. You could even copy your Spotify music to a USB and burn it to a CD. Soon you will be able to listen to your downloaded Spotify music in your car.
Many cars are equipped with USB ports. By utilizing these USB ports, you can easily enjoy music in your car. In particular, if you save Spotify songs to a USB memory in advance, you can easily enjoy them without interruption, even when the communication environment is poor.
On the other hand, Spotify Premium users can download songs for offline playback, but with the limitation that downloaded songs can only be played within the Spotify app. However, if you save Spotify music as MP3s or other versatile formats, you can copy these music files to a USB stick.
To download Spotify music and convert it to MP3 format, you need a dedicated Spotify converter software. We recommend KeepBeats Spotify Converter as one of the best options.
- First save the Spotify songs to your local PC as MP3 file format.
- Open the destination, select the songs you want to copy to the USB, and copy & paste them to the files on the USB stick inserted in the body of the PC.
- Take the USB stick out, insert it into the USB drive in the car, go to "Settings" to find the files on the USB, select the video of your choice and play it.
Music downloaded from Spotify and converted to MP3, M4A, or other formats can be burned to a CD for offline enjoyment on your car's playback player Before burning to CD, you must have a free CD disc available. Below we explain how to burn from Spotify to CD using VLC.
- Download & install the VLC player on your computer. Then, transfer the songs you want to burn from the Spotify music you downloaded from KeepBeats to VLC.
- Insert a blank CD into your computer's CD/DVD drive.
- Launch VLC Player. Select "Open Capture Device" from the menu, then "Capture Device" > "Capture Mode" > "Desktop".
- Click the "▼" to the right of the "Play" button, then click the "Convert" option and a pop-up window will appear.
- Click the "Convert/Save" button at the bottom of the screen. In the "Profile" section, edit the audio output profile and adjust the settings as desired. When settings are complete, click "Start" to begin burning.
- Once completed, insert the CD into your car's CD system and you will be able to play Spotify music from the CD offline.
The next section explains how to connect Spotify to other apps and tools to listen to music in your car. Feel free to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Enjoying Spotify in your car via Bluetooth is convenient if your car navigation system supports Bluetooth. This method does not depend on the communication environment, so you can enjoy music even on long drives. Below are detailed instructions for connecting to your car stereo using the Spotify app and Bluetooth.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone and car stereo: First, enable the Bluetooth function on your phone and car stereo.
- Bluetooth pairing: Go to your phone's Bluetooth settings and search for an available device. If your car stereo appears, select it as the target device.
- Launch the Spotify app: Once the car stereo and phone are paired, launch the Spotify app on your phone.
- Play music: Select your favorite playlist or song in the Spotify app and play it. The audio track being played will be streamed to your car stereo via Bluetooth.
This allows you to connect the Spotify app on your phone to your car stereo via Bluetooth and enjoy music in your car.
The next step is to listen to Spotify in your car using the AUX input: by using an auxiliary cable, you can connect your phone or music player to your car stereo and enjoy music in high quality sound. Here are the detailed steps
- Connect AUX cable: Use an AUX cable (stereo mini plug cable or audio cable) to connect your phone or music player to your car navigation system or car audio system.
- Switch input on car stereo: Switch input or source to "AUX external input" from the car stereo display or control panel.
- Playing music: Play music on your phone or music player. Use the volume control on your car stereo or car navigation system to adjust the volume.
Using the AUX connection, you can play music from your phone's Spotify app on your car stereo with high quality sound.
When a device such as a smartphone or tablet with the Spotify app installed is connected to the car's Bluetooth, "driving mode" is automatically activated. This mode is designed to allow you to operate Spotify safely and conveniently while driving.Spotify's driving mode is a feature exclusive to iOS devices. Therefore, please make sure your device is on iOS before using it. Below are detailed instructions on how to turn on Spotify's Driving Mode.
- Launch the Spotify app: First, launch the Spotify app from your smartphone's home screen.
- Access Settings: Within the Spotify app, tap the "Settings" icon in the upper right corner of the home page. This will give you access to the Settings menu.
- Enable Driving Mode: From the Settings menu, locate "Driving Mode" among the items listed and tap it.
- Bluetooth Connection: Once "Driving Mode" is set to On, select the "Set a Car Thing" option at the bottom. This will open the "Settings" app on your iPhone and turn on Bluetooth so you can connect to your car's Bluetooth.
By following these steps, you can enable Spotify's "Driving Mode" and enjoy a safer and more comfortable music experience in your car.
So far, we have shown you how to listen to Spotify music in your car, offering a wide range of options, from using Bluetooth for wireless playback, to storing music on a USB drive for offline playback, to burning music to a CD for high-quality enjoyment. Convert Spotify music to play in your car without internet connection without any degradation. KeepBeats Spotify Converter to convert Spotify music without degradation.
All methods are easy to use and will give you the best music experience in your car. Go ahead, try our methods to enjoy Spotify's great music in your car.