5KPlayer is a one-stop solution for all your requirements. It can be used as a media player to play videos in MP4, MKV, 4K, and UHD, play MP3 audio files, stream music videos on windows, mirror your iPhone screen, share video music, and download online videos from the internet.
Read this guide for a complete overview regarding the safety of the platform, how to install it, and if it doesn't feel worth it, then how to uninstall 5KPlayer. Let's dive right into it!
5KPlayer is not only free and amazing in terms of quality and user experience but also a very safe and sound platform. It is free from any malware, virus, or spyware. The platform is free from any bugs or annoying advertisements and commercials that are extremely bothersome.
The platform is not only safe on one operating system but works wondrously on others, too, whether it is Windows or Mac OS. It plays and streams music and HD videos without further creating any viruses, and neither does it force extensions on your browser.
According to Google Safe Browsing Diagnosis, the website 5KPlayer.com is safe, including all of its pages which are tested and proved to be safe from malicious software. Moreover, malicious or suspicious content was never previously on 5KPlayer.com either, which is great news! If you are still not satisfied, you can skip below to learn how to uninstall 5KPlayer.
If you wish to learn about TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader and its safety, read this article.
How to Download 5KPlayer on Windows?
Here is how you can download 5KPlayer on Windows!
- Press Download for a free 5KPlayer download.
- For Chrome users, click the Top right corner, then click Downloaded Content, and hit 5KPlayer Setup.
- For Internet Explorer users, simply find an installer and then Click Run.
- For Firefox users, just click the top right corner Arrow icon, then click Show All Download Content, and go to 5KPlayer Setup.
Choose the folder where you wish to save the file 5KPlayer Setup and click Save File.
A pop-up of 5KPlayer Setup Wizard will appear. Follow the instructions.
In this step, you have to first accredit the license agreement, set your desired destination location, go to the start menu shortcut, then click a desktop icon, and lastly, click install. The setup and installation of 5KPlayer take hardly 60 seconds.
There will be a system pop-up of Security Alert. Click on Allow Access to public networks/private networks.
How to Download 5KPlayer on Mac?
Want to learn how to download 5KPlayer on Mac? Hop on below!
Click on Download and get yourself 5KPlayer setup for free on your Mac.
The download of 5KPlayer setup dmg will instantly begin. As of right now, the 100% safe file of 5KPlayer is only available on the website of 5KPlayer.
When the download finishes, a pop-up dialogue box will appear. Simply drag the 5KPlayer for Mac to the Applications folder. Enjoy. If you don't like the platform, you can always learn how to uninstall 5KPlayer.
There are various uses 5KPlayer. Here are some of them and how to use these functions.
- Play a video and click on the scissors icon to access the video processing window.
- Select your desired part of the video by dragging the bar under the window of the main picture. Simply hit the Start Preview button, which will play the trimmed portion.
- Check if the trim is perfect. Then click on Save File option, which will save your new video.
- Launch 5KPlayer.
- Click on DLNA Airplay and click On.
- Open the Control Center on your Apple device.
- Click on screen mirroring to connect your device to 5KPlayer.
- To start recording, hit the Red circle on your computer. Click the icon again to stop recording. The video will be saved in the playlist.
- Open 5KPlayer on PC.
- Connect PC to TV.
- Click the DLNA icon on the top right corner.
- Choose the TV you wish to stream on.
- Simply play the video music.
- On the main interface of the software, hit the Video/Music icon based on your preference.
- Choose desired music or video that you want to play.
- Click Open.
If you are trying to learn how to uninstall 5KPlayer, this part is for you. This is a complete guide regarding how to uninstall 5KPlayer from Windows and Mac.
- Make a right-click on 5KPlayer and click on Exit.
- Click the Start icon found on the bottom left of your screen.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Simply go to the Programs option.
- Click on Programs and Features and find 5KPlayer
- Now all you have to do is right-click on 5KPlayer, and you will see a pop-up of the "Uninstall" command,
- Click on it to uninstall 5KPlayer.
- Then keep on clicking yes to complete the uninstall.
- Forcefully quit the 5KPlayer application from your Mac.
- Search for Applications and click on it. Find 5KPlayer.
- Simply right-click on 5KPlayer and choose show package contents.
- Drag the contents to the trash can.
- Now, as a final step, go to Applications again and grad the icon of 5KPlayer onto the trash can.
Looking For A Stream Downloader? Look No Further Than KeepStreams!
With KeepStreams, you can now watch your favorite content whenever, wherever you like! It is an offline stream downloader that makes your content available to be watched at your own ease. Gone are those days when you were compelled to wait for your favorite content to stream late at night. Not anymore. Just direct KeepStreams and it will download it for you.
There are many amazing features of KeepStreams that make it an obvious choice for anyone trying to choose a stream downloader. Here are some of them.
KeepStreams leaves no stone unturned when it comes to serving its customers the best of the best. They are determined on one thing and one thing only – A world-class, premium, and seamless watching experience. This is exactly why KeepStreams is built on the grounds that it is unparalleled.
KeepStreams offers a variety of quality options that you can choose from based on your preferences. The video quality provided by KeepStreams is 1080p, 4K, and reaches up to 8k.
You are watching your favorite movie, and all of a sudden, there is an advert that pops out in the middle of nowhere. The entire focus and attention get taken away, and the interest that was building vanishes quickly. Well,
KeepStreams understands this pain and has introduced its feature of auto removal of ads. Yes, that's right. Whatever you are watching, and no matter how many ads there are, the feature will automatically detect them and delete them from the content.
When it comes to watching any piece of content, audio plays a critical role. This is because no one wants to experience the situation; they want to feel it to its core essence. KeepStreams has changed the game with its fantastic quality of sound. When downloading your content for offline use, you can choose various sound channels, including AC3 5.1, AAC 2.0, or EAC3 5.1.
Let's be honest; no one wants to keep on downloading every single episode manually, one by one. It is boring and time-consuming. With KeepStreams, you no longer have to.
It gives you the liberty to download more than one movie, episode, or anime at a single time with its amazing feature of batch downloads. Choose whatever you want to have downloaded on your PC, and the auto download feature will download it for you in the background.
At this point, you might be worrying whether your desired website is available via KeepStreams or not. There is a very low chance it isn't. KeepStreams has got more than 100 websites and OTTs on its platform. This means you can download the application without being hesitant about the availability of the content which you love the most.
5KPlayer is an amazing platform that gives you an all-in-one solution for all your multimedia needs. It provides several different services, all under one roof. All this, along with many cool features, is something that you can always rely on. In this article, we explained safety, how to install, and how to uninstall 5KPlayer.
Don't forget to check out KeepStreams, one of the most premium and free platforms out there that delivers above everyone's expectations. It has several features, including ad remover and batch downloads, that make it special. On top of it all, with this, you can download from more than 100 websites.