Whether it is watching a podcast, or an important company presentation. screen recorders are amazing tools to record them and watch them later at your ease. If you are searching for a screen recorder, there aren’t many better options than ScreenRec.
ScreenRec is excellent platform for those who want to record their screens and make them available for later. Give this article a quick read to explore more about how to use ScreenRec, its features, and much more!
What Does ScreenRec Offer?
Before talking about how to use ScreenRec, let’s look at its features. There are many amazing things that the platform has to offer. Let’s dive right into it.
Tailor-Made For a Variety of Users
ScreenRec is carefully built, considering the different types of individuals that might use it. If you are a developer, you can take advantage of it by reviewing your codes, reporting them, and finding a fix quicker. If you are working in sales, you can record personalized demos for your customers to convert more individuals into your clients.
If you want to know more about TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader, read this article.
1 Click Screen Capture
Capturing your screen has been made easy with ScreenRec. Simply hit a button to initiate or terminate screen recording. Now you might question, “does ScreenRec record audio?” With ScreenRec, you can record not only your screen but audio, microphone, and webcam too.
Wherever on the screen you like, you can add comments and highlight the critical parts of your recording. This is great for people who want to explain certain parts of their recording or screenshot.
With ScreenRec, you can instantly share your recording with a link. Simply copy it to your clipboard and embed or save the file. Your recording will be readily available to be shared with the world as soon as you are finished recording.
All your recorded content is completely safe with ScreenRec. It is encrypted and gives you control over who has access to it. You don't have to worry about the privacy of your content. It will never be accessible to anyone else.
ScreenRec lets you see who watched your recording, when it was accessed, and the duration of the watch. Now you can make your analysis regarding your recording, whether it was interactive or not.
With ScreenRec, tag files and add them to your collections. You have the liberty to share it privately or publish it on the internet.
ScreenRec System Requirements
When it comes to ScreenRec system requirements, the platform is available for Windows and Linux. The ScreenRec Mac version is yet to be released.
For Windows, you need a Windows 7 or higher (32 & 64), at least 512 MB of RAM, Intel Pentium 4 processor or higher, and MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 64 bits.
Related Article: Wondering What Is ScreenRec Recording Limit? Read This!
How To Do ScreenRec Sign-up?
This part is important if you are having trouble with ScreenRec signup. To signup, first, we need to set up ScreenRec. Simply download it on your PC and open the application.
- Just click Alt + S to start your recording.
- Drag your mouse to the area of your screen that you wish to record.
- Press the photo option to capture an image and the video option to make a recording.
- To enable instant sharing, click the link option, you will be prompted to create a free account.
- Simply enter your information, including E-mail address, create a password, and you are done creating your free account. Now you have an idea of ScreenRec Signup.
How To Use ScreenRec?
If you don’t know how to use ScreenRec, don’t worry. Using ScreenRec is super simple. Even if you are not a tech savvy, you will quickly learn how to use ScreenRec.
Take a Screenshot
Follow the steps below to learn how to use ScreenRec for taking a screenshot.
- Press Alt + S to capture the area you want.
- Hit the Photo button to capture the screenshot.
- If you wish, you can z it with the options in the top left corner.
- Then you can use the button menu.
- The link button lets you copy the private shareable link.
- The clipboard button lets you copy the screenshot image.
- Use the Download button to save it to the computer you are working on.
- To delete the screenshot, click on the trashcan button.
Record Your Screen
Below is a comprehensive guide on how to use ScreenRec for recording screen.
- Press the Alt + S to capture the area you want.
- Click the Video option to begin recording.
- Based on your requirement, use the microphone, webcam, and system audio options to enable or disable either of them.
- When you are finished, hit the Stop button.
- This will copy the shareable link onto your clipboard.
- Now you can Play the video, Save it to your PC, or Delete it.
View Your History
Hop on below to learn how to use ScreenRec to view your history.
- In the Ribbon menu, press the Recording History option.
- Hover over an item to view it, copy the shareable link, or delete it.
- Hover over an item and click the small circle in the top right corner to select.
- Search the gallery or even filter items by type.
How to Uninstall ScreenRec?
After explaining how to use it, we will talk about how to uninstall ScreenRec. If you no longer want to use ScreenRec, you can uninstall the application. For doing so, follow the following steps.
- Click on the search bar on the bottom left of your screen.
- Type Add or remove programs. Click on the top result.
- A window will open in front of your screen, which will read Apps and features. Scroll down and find the search bar. Click on it.
- Type the name of the program which you wish to remove from your PC, which in this case is ScreenRec.
- The app logo and name will appear. Click on it and hit Uninstall.
- A window will pop up. Click on uninstall again.
- Keep on clicking Next. Check the permanent removal box and click Next again.
- Click on Finish.
ScreenRec has been uninstalled from your PC successfully.
Looking for the Perfect Alternative to ScreenRec?
Screen Rec can be an excellent screen-recording tool, but when it comes to getting access to offline streaming, most streamers prefer video downloaders to screen recorders. If you are also in the same boat and looking for a video downloader as an alternative to Screen Rec, KeepStreams has covered you!
KeepStreams is the number one platform if you want to stream all your movies and shows offline. Simply record it and play it whenever, wherever you like! There are many amazing features of KeepStreams. Here is a list of them.
KeepStreams Video Downloader stands out in the industry for a number of reasons, the first of which being the superior quality of the videos it downloads. The downloader is compatible with several different Netflix video resolutions, allowing you to receive your shows, movies, and more at the quality that you require. As for resolution, 1080p is the best this device can do.
Ads are generally reviled. The experience of watching Netflix is ruined by advertisements and other forms of advertising on TV. With KeepStreams, all of your concerns should be moot. Before you download your show of choice, KeepStreams eliminates all ads. The movie downloader from KeepStreams will allow you to watch videos without any commercials.
Multiple Supported OTTs
KeepStreams has partnered with several different providers to give its users access to the most content available. This tool allows you to download videos from services like Netflix, Crunchyroll, Disney Plus, Paramount Plus, and many more.
Concurrent Downloads of Several Files
With KeepStreams, you may download several Netflix videos with a single click. Before you sit down to watch a marathon of your favorite shows, spend some time the night before getting everything ready. Netflix's queue feature makes downloading many MP4s at once a breeze. Not only will each episode be downloaded, but the entire series as well.
Best Sound and Picture Quality
Typically, video recorder recordings are thought to be of poor quality. However, this is not the case while using KeepStreams. The highest quality audio formats, including AC3 5.1 and beyond, are supported. When it comes to video quality, KeepStreams likewise comes out on top. It's capable of handling resolutions between 720p and 1080p, or 8 megapixels and 4 megapixels.
Wrapping It Up
Unfortunately, we've seen that a lot of people aren't familiar with ScreenRec and, as a result, aren't able to make the most of it. It performs admirably in commercial and charitable settings alike. Anything from a lecture to a meeting can be captured and stored with the help of ScreenRec.
When it comes to downloading videos like movies and TV series, you can rely on KeepStreams. Watch the videos you want to watch whenever you want with KeepStreams!