TunePat is an easy-to-use video downloader that allows you to download videos from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Hulu, YouTube, Twitter, and other streaming services at high speed. Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Hulu, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
In this article, we will explain how to purchase a TunePat license and also how to cancel it. We will provide a summary of how to get a refund if you want one.
TunePat has specialized video download products for Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, Hulu and HBO. TunePat also has an All-In-One product, TunePat Video All-in-One, which supports and downloads videos from Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, TikTok, and other video services. Video All-in-One is also available.
To purchase a license for the TunePat product, follow the steps below.
STEP1. select the TunePat license
First, go to the TunePat licensing page and select the license that is right for you.
STEP2. Select a payment method
Click on "Buy Now," enter your order e-mail address, and then enter your personal information such as name, birth date, credit card number, and phone number.
TunePat offers three payment methods: credit card, wire transfer, and debit card payment. To pay by credit card, you can choose from four payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Union Pay.
STEP3. Confirmation of email receipt
After confirming your payment method, please check your email address for your order to confirm receipt of the email message containing your subscription key. After checking your subscription key, register with TunePat.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Currently, we only accept credit card, wire transfer, and debit card payments.
- Credit card payments are not supported by JCB at this time.
- Convenience store payments and bank transfers are not available.
I purchased the software, but I have not received the license key information. What should I do?
- After purchase, a subscription key will be sent to your registered e-mail address. If you do not receive it after some time has passed, please check your trash or junk mail as it may have been marked as junk mail.
- The license key may not be received correctly due to an incorrectly entered purchase e-mail address.
- If you use a carrier email address (@docomo.ne.jp, @ezweb.ne.jp, @i.softbank.jp, etc.), you may not be able to send or receive email. Please use a PC e-mail address and send the order number and the e-mail address of purchase to our support.
TunePat licenses are automatically renewed after the expiration date of the license if you purchase an annual license through an automatic renewal mechanism. Therefore, you should cancel the auto-renewal after purchasing a TunePat license so as to prevent secondary billing.
TunePat product licenses will auto-renew as a default. If you wish to cancel the auto-renewal, you must cancel the auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the renewal date. Below are the guidelines for your use.
- When you place an order with TunePat, you will immediately receive a purchase confirmation email with the subject line "Your subscription 'xxx' has started.
- If you wish to cancel the auto-renewal, select "Terms and Conditions and Subscription Management" in the email, and you will be taken to a website to stop the auto-renewal.
- Confirm that you have a valid subscription key and click the blue "Manage" button, followed by "Cancel Subscription" to cancel.
If I turn off auto-renewal, can I still use the paid version of the software?
If you turn off auto-renewal before the end of your license period, you can continue to use the software until your license expires.
Once the license expires, the software reverts back to the free version. You can continue to use the commercial version by purchasing it again.
I renewed my subscription, but my license key is no longer valid. Why is this?
When you renew your subscription, you will receive a new subscription key. After you get the new subscription key, you will need to change your ID on the registration page.
Like TunePat VideoGo All-In-One, another software that allows you to download videos from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu and other paid streaming services -- KeepStreams Video OneWe recommend the downloader.
- KeepStreams can get up to full HD quality and download streaming videos.
- You can easily save them in flexible MP4 or MKV codecs.
- You can download videos with the possibility of getting 5.1ch or Dolby Atmos soundtracks.
- Subtitles and audio for each language can be downloaded and saved in SRT format for seamless transition between languages.
- Multiple episodes of each streaming service can be downloaded at once.
- The free version of KeepStreams is more affordable than the free version of TunePat. KeepStreams
From the free version of TunePat, KeepStreams Video One With the free version of TunePat, you are limited to downloading the first 5 minutes of each video, and you cannot customize any settings (video quality, audio, subtitles, etc.). On the other hand, KeepStreams Video Onesupports 38 modules, each of which can be used three times free of charge, so you can download a total of about 120 videos. In addition, you can customize the resolution, sound quality, subtitles, etc. for output.
Next, we will discuss TunePat pricing, using TunePat's product TunePat VideoGo All-In-One as an example.Here is a list of prices for TunePat's all-in-one product and KeepStreams Video One.
TunePat VideoGo All-In-One
KeepStreams Video One Windows and Mac
Supported Video Services
Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, hulu, HBO 5
Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, hulu, HBO Max, U-NEXT, NHK Plus, etc. over 40
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express)
|First 5 minutes of each video
|Download 3 videos from each of over 40 video services
|1 month license
|✖ (for a fee of $49.99)
|239.99~For more details, click here.
|Money Back Guarantee
|5 days or 30 days
|7 days or 14 days
While TunePat VideoGo All-In-One brings together four single products (Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, and Hulu), KeepStreams Video One can include up to 40 modular products. Thus, KeepStreams Video One allows you to download richer content from more distribution services.
You can download 3 videos from each of the 40+ video distribution servicesfor free<over 120 videos in total>, so enjoy your free trial.
KeepStreams Video One is a better value than TunePat VideoGo All-In-One, with an annual plan you get full access to 38 modular products for only $7.99/month, where as with TunePat VideoGo All-In-One's plan, you have to pay $9.99/month.
KeepStreams Video One allows you to download 700 videos per week from a variety of genres, so you can enjoy as many videos as you like. Thus, considering the combination of features and price, purchasing KeepStreams Video One is certainly a much better value than purchasing TunePat VideoGo All-In-One.
Click here to learn more.
This article has explained how to purchase a TunePat license, plus how to cancel it; if you intend to purchase or cancel your TunePat license, please check this article.
We also recommend that you purchase the KeepStreams Video One software, which is less expensive and has almost the same features as the TunePat license. If you have any doubts about the functionality of KeepStreams, please try the free trial.
You can download 3 full videos, and it supports all settings such as video quality, audio, subtitles, etc. before downloading.