Disney+ Hotstar is now the most popular over-the-top (OTT) service in India, beating out industry leaders such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video to take the top spot. The streaming service that was once known simply as Hotstar has entered into an exclusive collaboration with Disney. As part of this partnership, the service will include unique content from Disney, Marvel, Pixar, and more. Additionally, it is the only major streaming network that provides access to live sporting events, like football and cricket, among others.
The subscription options offered by Disney+ Hotstar are among the most reasonably priced ones currently on the market, and the good news is that regardless of whatever plan you choose, you will have access to the whole library of accessible programming.
In this article, we will make a detailed introduction to Disney+ Hotstar, as well as tell you how to download your favorite Disney+ Hotstar videos for offline watching.
Disney+ Hotstar: Pricing
Previously, Disney Plus Hotstar only provided two membership options, VIP and Premium. While the former only provided access to regional and dubbed programming, the latter also covered all US-based television programs.
Currently, Disney Plus Hotstar provided its customer with three membership options, Premium, Super and Mobile. The previous VIP plan has been removed and all the Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscribers has been moved over to the Disney Plus Hotstar Mobile plan.
Below are the list of all the Disney+ Hotstar plans available now.
- Disney+ Hotstar Premium: Rs 1,499/year
- Disney+ Hotstar Super: Rs 899/year
- Disney+ Hotstar Mobile: Rs 499/year
- Disney+ Hotstar Mobile: Rs 49/month
Disney+ Hotstar: Country
While Disney Plus is offered in a number of countries, Disney Plus Hotstar is presently only accessible in India and Indonesia.
The most recent census showed that Disney Plus Hotstar has more than 46 million paying customers. On its own, Disney Plus has more than 129 million members all around the globe. Therefore, close to a third come from India and Indonesia, and there is a good chance that figure will continue to grow.
Disney+ Hotstar: Device
There is a wide variety of hardware that supports connecting to Disney+ Hotstar. The whole list is as follows:
- Desktop or Laptop Browsers: Google Chrome v75+, Mozilla Firefox v70, Microsoft Edge v79+, Safari version v11+
- Mobile and Tablets: Android v4.4.4+, iOS v10+, iPad v10+, Mobile web
- Living Room Devices: Android TVs with TV OS 7.0 or above, Chromecast (Gen 2 onwards, firmware 1.43 & above) and TVs with Chromecast built-in, Apple TV OS 11 & above (Gen 4 onward)
Disney+ Hotstar: Device Limit
You are able to stream Disney+ Hotstar content on two different devices at the same time with a single Disney+ Hotstar membership.
Your device limit has probably been surpassed if you encounter an error notice stating that "You are trying to access videos from more than two devices". To continue viewing, you may either:
- Put an end to the previous video, then give the present video another go.
- Select the option to "Log Out All Devices" when the error notice appears on your screen.
Disney+ Hotstar: Content
Disney+ Hotstar provides access to a wide collection of films and television programs, many of which are subtitled in languages other than English. These include all of the fantastic animated and live-action titles from Disney like The Mandalorian and WandaVision, as well as a selection of the finest episodes now airing on HBO and Hotstar's very own collection of one-offs and limited series.
Disney+ Hotstar: Download
There is a variety of tools and applications available to download videos from Hotstar. This tutorial includes instructions for both the official and unauthorized ways to download videos from the Hotstar app.
After you have downloaded the film to your computer or mobile device, you are free to view it anytime and wherever you choose. You also have the ability to share these films with others. Are you prepared to store the videos that Disney Plus Hotstar has to offer on your mobile device or computer? If the answer is affirmative, then let's get started with the methodical procedure right now.
Download Disney+ Hotstar via the Official App
- Launch Disney+ Hotstar app on your mobile device.
- Open any film or television program that you want to download.
- Once the video is played, a download option will appear next to the watchlist and share icon.
- Click on the Download button and select the video quality you want to download from Full HD, HD, or SD.
- Once the download is complete, the Hotstar app will notify you.
Download Disney+ Hotstar via KeepStreams for Hotstar
- Download and install KeepStreams for Hotstar on your computer.
- Select YouTube > All Supported Sites > H > Hotstar.
- Log in to your Hotstar account.
- Browse your favorite Disney+ Hotstar videos.
- Click on the M3U8 button in the upper left corner of the browser.
- Click on the Download button.
In the End
There are a number of different ways to download and store videos from Hotstar. Both the official and unofficial methods of downloading Disney+ Hotstar videos have been covered in this article.
KeepStreams for Hotstar may be your best option, however, if you are searching for a long-term solution that will enable you to download films in bulk and play them offline without the need to connect your device to an internet connection.