Kigo Video Converter is an outstanding platform for downloading and editing videos, recording screens, converting videos and DVDs, and creating DVDs. In short, it's an all-in-one solution to most of your video and DVD-related concerns. If you are using Kigo Video Converter and get stuck with Kigo Video Converter not working, then you are on the right page!
In this article, we will walk you through why is Kigo Video Converter not working and what measures you can take to fix it. Without further ado, let's get right into it!
As described earlier, Kigo Video Converter is used for various purposes; however, the most common use of it is for downloading videos. This video converter and downloader is equipped with a bundle of features to make the downloading process swift and easier. One such feature includes batch downloading. Hop on below to learn about more of them!
- It supports various video formats, including AVI, MOV, FLV, 3GP, and more.
- It is compatible with PS3, iPhone, Archos, Zune, and more.
- Can download videos in batches from a range of streaming services websites, including dailymotion.com, southparkstudios.com, howcast.com, and more.
- Besides downloading videos, you can also record your entire screen or a specific portion of it.
- You get to select from different FPS values; 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 FPS.
- Has an impressive interface and supports swift downloads and conversions.
- Comes with different editing tools to help you tweak your video the way you like.
- Allows you to customize output files concerning frame rate, bitrate, etc.
- Enables downloading and converting multiple videos in batch.
- Supports several languages, including English, Japanese, German, French, etc.
Looking for Audials One 2023 Review? Give this article a quick read!
As we know, Kigo Video Converter can be used to download content from a variety of streaming platforms. Sometimes one may encounter errors like "Download Failed." This means Kigo Converter is unable to download content from that specific platform.
This error can arise for many reasons, mainly depending on your device. Most of the time, the error is faced when downloading content from the Netflix website, so we will mainly focus on what causes this error on Netflix and how you can fix it. Let's dive in!
It's to be noted that not all the Netflix content is available for direct downloading, as the Download icon doesn't appear for some videos. The following can be the possible reasons why these videos are not available to download.
- The content provider hasn't allowed the purchase of rights
- The rights of the content are exclusive to another company
- Cost, popularity, availability, or other localized factors, etc.
If you are pretty sure that the videos are available to install, then move to the section below to find answers to how you can fix Kigo Video Converter not working.
Read this article to learn how you can use RedFox AnyStream Crack Version.
In this section, we will mainly focus on how you can fix Kigo Video Converter not working due to Download failure.
To resolve this error, ensure two things; one, that your device has enough storage for downloading that specific video, and two, that your Android device is compatible with Netflix's downloading feature.
If you have enough storage, check whether you have crossed the download limit. You can download only 100 titles from Netflix on each device. To download more, you have to remove the previous ones. For doing so, follow these steps:
- Go to the More option on Netflix and click App Settings.
- Browse for the Delete All Downloads option and click on it. All of your previously downloaded titles will be deleted.
Although you can't download Netflix videos on Windows 7, the feature is accessible on Windows 10 if and only if you have the latest version of the Netflix app installed. You can't download it from the Netflix website. However, the error might occur on Windows because you are trying to download Netflix videos on an incompatible OS or via a browser.
You can also face a "Yearly Download Limit" error which restricts Kigo Video Converter from downloading content from Netflix. For instance, some content right holders enable a specific number of downloads for their content. In such cases, developers impose a restriction on the number of downloads per year.
Before starting, be sure to have the latest version of Netflix installed on your device and the availability of the videos to download. Besides this, ensure your device is compatible with Netflix's downloading feature.
If the download fails, check for the download limit and storage. However, if you face the "Too many devices error," it's mainly due to the Netflix restriction of downloading content to one device for each account. To fix it, delete older titles from your current and other devices.
Other errors that might lead to Kigo Video Converter not working include the following:
- Download Error 6100/6200/6121 – To resolve this error, log out and log back into your relevant streaming platform. Then, select the title you wish to download and verify if it can be played without error.
- Download Error -6301 – This error occurs mainly when the video isn’t available in your region.
- Download Error 1609 – This error occurs when your display screen turns off during the downloading process.
- Download Error -6123 – It might be due to the playback device exceeding account settings. To fix it, quit other playbacks.
- Failed 6200 – This error is caused by a slow or unstable internet connection or a download timeout. Try downloading the video again when the internet connection gets stable.
Several methods can be used to answer the query; how to uninstall Kigo Video Downloader. Hop in below to learn about them!
- Turn on your PC or laptop and go to the Start menu.
- Go to Settings, Apps, and then App & Features.
- Scroll down to find the Kigo Video Converter in the list.
- Once found, click on it and select Uninstall to begin the uninstallation process.
Like most computer apps and software, Kigo Video Downloader also has uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe in its installation folder. Follow these steps to learn how you can uninstall Kigo Video Downloader via these.
- Find the installation folder of Kigo Video Converter in the File. Usually, such files reside in the C:\Program files(x86) or C:\Programs files.
- Browse for uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe.
- Once found, run it, and follow the guidelines to uninstall the Kigo Video Downloader.
- Press and hold the Windows + R keys to launch the Run Command window.
- Copy this command and paste it into the designated box on the Run Command Window. “C:\Program Files (x86)\KigoVideoConverter\unins000.exe”
- Once done, hit Ok and follow the guidelines appearing next to complete the uninstallation process.
- Close all the programs and files currently open on your device.
- On your desktop, navigate to the Computer icon, right-click, and hit Properties. The system window will pop up.
- Now, go to the System Protection menu in the left bar. Consequently, the System Properties window will display.
- Browse for the System Recovery option and select a different restore point when the window pops up.
- When done, click Next. Choose Date and Time, and again hit Next.
- When the Confirm Your Restore Point window displays, click Finish and then Yes to terminate the process for further confirmation.
You can also get your hands on third-party uninstallers to uninstall Kigo Video Downloader or Kigo Video Converter. Just download, install, and launch them, and follow the instructions to answer the query; how to uninstall kigo video downloader.
Although Kigo Video Converter is the ultimate choice for whether you want to download videos, convert them, edit them, create DVDs, or more, the errors it faces might put a backlash on its ratings. This is when KeepStreams come into play. It ensures to provide you with an error and ad-free offline streaming experience. Let's have a look at some of its noteworthy features!
- Can download content from over 100 websites at a blistering speed.
- Provide support to regional websites of streaming services.
- Downloads videos in 1080p video quality while removing ads.
- Allows audiophiles to download multiple language audio tracks with their videos.
- Can save metadata of files for convenient organization of downloaded stuff.
- Enables transferring downloaded files to any other device for non-stop streaming.
- Has a built-in browser, so you don't have to leave the app, again and again to search for videos.
- Can auto-download new releases from the streaming channels.
- Capable of downloading multiple videos in batch to MP4 format. So, you can transfer and play them on a wide range of devices.
- Comes with a 7-day money-back guarantee and is 100% safe to use.
In this article, we have described in detail how you can fix your Kigo Video Converter not working and how you can uninstall Kigo Video Downloader. However, if you want to skip the chance of facing recurrent errors on the Kigo Video Converter, we suggest getting your hands on KeepStreams.