Wondershare Democreator is a PC screen recording tool for Windows and Mac OS that allows beginners to easily record and edit videos.Wondershare Democreator can also edit already saved videos.
This article explains how to use Wondershare Democreator to record videos. It also summarizes how you can save videos more efficiently.
How to record videos with Wondershare Democreator
Step 1 Launch the "DemoCreator" recording tool
After launching DemoCreator, click on the "PC Screen Recording" icon on the homepage. Switch to the video recording interface.
Step 2 Video Recording Settings
Open the playback page of the video you wish to record in your browser and select an area of the screen by dragging and dropping.
Step 3 Video recording starts
After completing the settings, press the red circle on the screen to start video recording. If you wish to end the recording, click "■" in the control panel.
Step4 Save the recorded video
After recording is complete, you will be instantly taken to the editing screen so you can edit the recorded video. When you have finished editing the video, click "Export" on the right title bar and select the format and location to save the video.
Please note that you must be logged in with your WondershareID to export recorded videos to your computer.
This is how to record videos with Wondershare Democreator. If you want to save a video, we do not recommend using a recording software like Wondershare Democreator because recording takes as much time as the video length, and you have to fix your computer screen while recording.
What is a more efficient way to save videos than Democreator?
We do not recommend Wondershare Democreator for saving streaming videos to your computer. Below are three disadvantages of Wondershare Democreator while recording
- It is not efficient for saving movies, etc., because you need to record a video in the same amount of time as the video length.
- The screen is fixed during recording, so you are stuck in the same screen and cannot perform any other operations.
- If you record a video on a video service that implements DRM, there is a possibility that the screen will go black.
Therefore, it is better to download the video than to use a recording software like Wondershare Democreator. Here, we recommend KeepStreams, a feature-rich downloader with many supported video sites.
KeepStreams Downloader is a feature-rich downloader that supports more than 200 video services, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, and U-NEXT.
With KeepStreams Downloader, you can customize and select picture quality, audio, and subtitles to download streaming videos at high speed, maximizing your video storage efficiency.
What KeepStreams does better than Democreator
The following is a summary of what KeepStreams does better than Democreator.
- You can choose to download videos in 320p, 720p, 1080p, or 4k quality.
- You can download streaming videos with EAC3 Dolby Digital Plus audio.
- You can choose subtitles in multiple languages and save in SRT format.
- Download videos in M3U8 format with DRM removed.
- Download multiple videos in one batch. It is much faster than recording one video at a time.
- You can reach download speeds of up to 32 MB/s to download videos.
How to use KeepStreams Downloader?
How to use KeepStreams Downloader
Enter the official KeepStreams website to download and install the software.
Which is better for downloading and recording?
Both KeepStreams Downloader and Wondershare Democreator can save videos successfully, but KeepStreams Downloader is better. Why is that?
The issue is efficiency; with KeepStreams, it is not essential to take the same amount of time as the video length as with common recording software; a 30-minute movie download with KeepStreams takes about half the time. In this respect, KeepStreams' downloader is clearly superior.