The illegal copy protection of Amazon Prime Video makes it challenging to screen record videos in a simple manner. However, you can still screen record or download Amazon Prime Video with better quality. This article will provide you more information on this issue.
Find out how you can screen record videos on other streaming sites:
What Do You Need to Screen Record Amazon Prime Video?
This section will discuss what you should do to record Amazon Prime Video. Prepare the following items first.
- Personal computer
- Internet connection
- Prime Video account
- Recording software
Except for the basic items which are essential for the video playback, such as a computer, available internet connection, and video streaming service account, screen recording Amazon Prime Video requires a dedicated recording software called KeepStreams for Amazon Prime Video.
How to Install KeepStreams for Amazon Prime Video?
- Go to the official website of KeepStreams and install KeepStreams for Amazon Prime Video on your computer.
- Click on the button labeled Free Download to download the installer.
- When the installation screen appears, click Quick Install to start the installation.
- You will need to wait for it to complete. It should take around five minutes depending on how fast your internet is.
- When you see Launch Now, click on it. This will automatically launch KeepStreams for Amazon Prime Video.
How to Screen Record Amazon Prime Video Content with KeepStreams?
- Click VIP Services on the left side of the operation screen.
- Click Amazon Prime Video from the list of supported streaming platforms.
- Once the Amazon Prime Video screen is displayed, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Choose the videos that you wish to screen record from Amazon Prime Video.
- After making your selection, click Download Now if you want to record it right now, or Add to Queue if you want to select other videos to record at once.
- When you are done selecting the videos you want to record, click Start All to start the recording process.
- When the recording is complete, click Downloaded on the left side of the operation screen to check the content recorded from Amazon Prime Video.
How to View the Recorded Videos on Your Device?
This part will demonstrate how you can view the videos recorded from Amazon Prime Video. Here is the best way to watch movies on your computer.
Watch the Recorded Videos with VLC Media Player
A media player is a program that allows you to stream videos on your personal computer.
Among them, I recommend the standard free VLC Media Player because it is known for its ease of use. Even beginners can use it without any confusion.
Once you have installed VLC Media Player, you can drag the video you hope to view into VLC Media Player. Then you will be able to instantly play the video.
The other essential operations are also designed to be understood intuitively, such as the Play and Stop buttons, so you'll be able to use VLC Media Player immediately.
1. What should you do if you are unable to download videos using KeepStreams?
If you still have trouble screen recording videos using KeepStreams, please reinstall KeepStreams using Run as administrator.
The procedure is simple. You just need to right-click on the software installer downloaded from the official website of KeepStreams, and select Run as administrator to install the software once more.
The rest of the procedure is the same as above, so if you are experiencing any problems with KeepStreams, you should definitely try Run as administrator.
2. What if you can only screen record a limited number of videos with the free trial version of KeepStreams?
As I said, KeepStreams for Amazon Prime Video can be used to screen record Amazon Prime Video content. There are, however, limitations to the number you can record using the free trial version.
While the trial version can be used to test the performance of KeepStreams, it cannot be relied upon for long periods. You must purchase the paid version of KeepStreams if you wish to record more.