Wondershare is bound to bring you ultimate solutions for screen recording, video editing, document recovery, and lots of other concerns. It offers a range of software, including Wondershare Flimora, Wondershare Uniconverter, Wondershare EdrawMax, and more.
Out of all, the most popular one being used widely is the Wondershare Filmora. This software not only enables you to make videos but also lets you edit them, record videos, and do loads more things. It’s undoubtedly an all-in-one solution for vloggers, streamers, educators, and more.
In this article, we will mainly focus on Filmora’s Screen Recording feature, i.e., Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder. Although it’s one of the finest platforms to use, it does encounter errors and glitches, leading to Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder not working. Dive into this article to learn how to fix Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder not working and continue recording the screen.
Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder enables users to record webcam and screen at a time. You can use it to record several videos, from tutorials, gameplays, live streaming, and lots more. Not only this, but this amazing platform can also simultaneously record audio from a microphone and computer system.
It has a free trial, so we suggest you try it before buying the subscription to understand its use and features better and make an informed decision about if you should get it.
It’s compatible with Win 11 /Win 10 / Win 8 / Win7 (64-bit OS), macOS 10.14 - macOS 12, macOS 1013 and above, and Apple M1.
Here is all you need to know about Why Is Kigo Video Converter Not Working and How Can You Fix It.
Follow the simple and easy guidelines to learn how to record screens via Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder.
- Download and install Wondershare Filmora on your device.
- In the Full Feature Mode, hit the Record option and select Record PC screen.
- In the following window, tweak settings according to your requirements.
- You can select the part of the screen you wish to record, the audio source, and more by hitting the Rectangular icon, Microphone icon, and Speaker icon.
- When done with adjusting the Settings, hit the REC button to begin recording. Just hit F9 to stop recording, and the video will open the editor immediately.
Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder conveniently facilitates screen recording with a delightful, intuitive design and easy-to-use interface. However, have you ever experienced the myth that Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder not working? Yes! It happens due to some known or unknown reasons. Don’t worry! By following some easy steps, you can resolve the problem and keep recording the game, streaming video, etc.
Fixing the Filmora Screen Recorder can take longer as you have to perform different steps. However, before hopping onto them, double-check if the screen recording works after some short intervals.
To do so, just go to the Recording Mode, hit Record, and then select the Record PC Screen. If it still doesn’t work, hop onto the steps below to fix it.
The very first step is to minimize your Filmora software and refresh your computer once or twice.
Go to File Explorer > This PC > Windows (C:). Double-click on the Program Files to open it and browse for the Wondershare folder. Once found, open it, and open Filmora.
Search “.exe” in the Search bar and select Video Capturer from the search results. Double-click to open it and minimize the File Explorer window.
Now, right-click on your device's notification bar and hit Task Manager to open it. Alternatively, click the notification area, and a small window will pop up showing which programs are currently running on your device. If the Filmora icon shows up in this window, right-click on it, and choose Exit.
Now, Maximize your Filmora window and try recording video again by clicking on Record and selecting Record PC Screen. The recording window will pop up; hit Record to begin recording. Voila! You have successfully fixed Filmora Screen Recording not working.
Besides Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder not Working, several other issues can also be faced when working with the Filmora. Let’s have a look at a few of them and learn how you can get rid of them.
If your Wondersahre Filmora installation is stuck at 0%, follow the steps below to get it fixed!
- Go to the Task Manager and Exit the installation progress.
- Ensure you are connected to a stable internet connection as mostly stuck is caused by poor internet connection.
- Proceed with checking if your device's antivirus program is blocking the Filmora installation. To do so, disable any of the antivirus programs installed on your device, like McAfee.
- Windows 10's Ransomware Protection might be the cause of restricting the installation of Filmora and causing it to get stuck. The ransomware project prevents several programs from installing software to the Document Folder.
- Try restarting your computer and re-downloading and reinstalling the Filmora from the official website.
If none of the above solutions works for you and the installation remains stuck at 1%, contact the Filmora support team. You will get assistance from their technical experts in a short time.
Two possible reasons can lead to the project not being unable to open. These include:
- Keep in mind projects created in versions below the 9th one can’t be opened with the Filmora version 9 and higher. To open the project, install Filmora version 8.
- Moreover, projects created with version 10.7 and higher can’t be opened with the Filmora version below 10.7. Update Filmora to the latest version to open the project.
If you cannot save any project on your PC, go to File > Preferences > Folders. Here, alter the location of saved files to any other local disk and restart the Filmora software to open and save the project.
Despite finding and implementing the perfect solution for Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder not working, sometimes the issue does not resolve. It can happen due to outdated mobile or some inevitable reasons.
You do not need to worry about the solution when you have an effective alternate. We are referring to KeepStreams Video Downloader. It is a powerful video downloader that has the capability to save any video at high quality. With exceptional features and affordable prices, it creates waves in the video downloader and screen recording industry.
Here are some notable features of KeepStreams Video Downloader:
High Audio and Video Quality
The quality remains a constant issue in screen recorders and average video downloaders. However, KeepStreams does not bother the user with such a problem as it downloads high-quality video. You will have a clear and amazing audio quality of downloaded videos.
Support a Plethora of Websites
It supports over 500 streaming services and 1000 websites, including Paramount Plus, Netflix, and many more. It’s one of its most impressive features.
Saves Metadata of Files
It enables saving metadata of files and other information like cast name, episode and series title, etc. This will help organize the media library optimally.
KeepStreams enables saving subtitles in your preferred language. You can choose between two options: download them as separate files or as embedded in the video.
Break All the Download Limits
With KeepStreams, you can break all the download limits imposed by various streaming platforms. Most streaming platforms don’t allow downloading more than a specific number of videos directly from their site. The limit might be daily, weekly, or monthly. However, with KeepStreams, you can surpass all these limits and download as many videos as you like!
Follow the steps mentioned below to learn how to download videos with KeepStreams.
- Take a compatible device, unlock it, and ensure it’s connected to a stable internet connection.
- Launch your browser and navigate the KeepStreams official website to download and install the software.
- Once the installation terminates, run KeepStreams and go to the VIP Services section. Select the streaming service of your choice and log into your account using your credentials.
- Browse for the video you wish to download, adjust the subtitles and audio tracks settings, and hit Download to begin downloading the video.
Tip: Want to check for the progress of the downloaded video? Go to the Downloading menu.
That was all about Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder, how to fix Wondershare Filmora Screen Recorder not working, and other Filmora issues. To eliminate the risk of facing errors from the roots, we suggest using KeepStreams; It ensures to download videos at a blistering speed without even facing any errors or glitches.