Peacock is a streaming service that was developed by NBCUniversal and offers three different subscription plans: Free, Premium, and Premium Plus. Along with live sports and news broadcasts, the site provides users with a library that includes television programs, movies, and original series.
In this article, we are going to introduce Peacock, this booming streaming service, and tell you how to download Peacock videos for offline watching.
Peacock is available for free, but the variety is restricted and there are advertisements interspersed throughout. Peacock's free edition provides access to more than 7,500 hours' worth of movies and TV shows, but if you upgrade to a Peacock Premium Plan, you'll have access to material that's more than twice as extensive.
Peacock Premium may be purchased for either $5 per month or $50 per year. Peacock Premium does, however, still include advertisements. If you wish to watch without commercial interruptions, you will need to pay $10 per month or $100 per year to switch to the Peacock Premium Plus ad-free plan.
Peacock is compatible with many different kinds of electronic gadgets. The following is a complete list of the devices that Peacock is compatible with:
- Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac)
- Firefox 88+ (Windows/Mac)
- MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac)
- Safari 12+ (Mac)
- Android: 6.0 or above
- iOS: 13 or above
- PlayStation: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Xbox: Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
- Amazon: Fire TV and Fire Tablet devices with Fire OS 5 and above
- Android TV: Android OS 5.1 and above
- Apple TV: Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tvOS 13 or above
- Chromecast: 1st Generation or above
- Hisense VIDAA: Hisense VIDAA powered 2021 devices and newer
- LG Smart TV: LG WebOS 3.5 or above
- Samsung Smart TV: Models from 2017 or later
- Vizio TV: SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer)
- Roku: Roku 2 (4210X model only); Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later); Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later), Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later), Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later), Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later), Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
- Cox: Contour Box with Voice Remote, Contour Stream Player
- Xfinity: XG1v1 (Arris), XG1v3, XG1v4M, XG2v2, XiD, Xi3, Xi5, Xi6, Flex
Now you have known all the devices that are compatible with Peacock TV. In this section, we will provide more information about how to install and watch Peacock TV on the specific devices. Here, we have listed four mostly asked devices for your reference.
- Watch Peacock on Roku
- Watch Peacock on Xbox One
- Watch Peacock on Chromecast
- Watch Peacock on LG Smart TV
Peacock has found its footing with not just a robust lineup of original programs such as Girls5eva and Rutherford Falls, but also a large selection of high-quality NBC episodes and shows from other networks that can be streamed. Peacock has you covered with a wide variety of television programs, including reality competition series like America's Got Talent that are appropriate for the entire family to watch, exciting episodes like Yellowstone, poignant dramas like This Is Us, and more.
If you aren't sure where to begin, we are here to assist you by providing this exhaustive list of the top programs that are now streaming on Peacock. Take a look at some of the programs that Peacock has to offer that are the most thrilling, emotional, engaging, amusing, and dramatic.
- Queer as Folk
- Rutherford Falls
- America's Got Talent
- Dateline: The Last Day
- The Croods: Family Tree
- This Is Us
- New Amsterdam
- Young Rock
- Killing It
- Madagascar: A Little Wild
- Joe vs Carole
- Grand Crew
- The Outfit
- The Bad Guys
KeepStreams for Peacock is an incredible piece of software that gives you the ability to download all of your favorite movies and programs from Peacock. Downloading and installing the software is required, after which you must choose Peacock from the list of VIP Services, go to your preferred program or episode, and then click the Download Now button.
While you watch your preferred program or movie, the download will start automatically. When you make the investment in this downloader, you will have access to the following list of additional intriguing features.
- Download high-quality Peacock videos in up to 1080p quality
- Download multiple episodes of your favorite series at once
- Download audio tracks of premium theater-like quality
- Ad-free offline streaming
- Video manager to help you build and manage your media library
- MP4 conversion
- Built-in browser
- Download and install KeepStreams for Peacock
- Launch the software and select VIP Services
- Go to Peacock TV and select any movie, TV show, or video you wish to download
- Play the video and click on the Download Now option when the downloading window appears
In this article, we have talked about many things you might be interested in about Peacock. Besides, we also recommend a practical Peacock video downloader, KeepStreams for Peacock, to you, in case you want to download Peacock videos for offline viewing.
Hope you have a wonderful experience reading this article!