As a streaming service that delivers a wonderful live experience, LIVESHIP delivers different performances by artists with the best viewing quality to bring the best emotions to the audience. Since it is a new streaming service, many people are probably still unsure about LIVESHIP, especially how to use LIVESHIP. This article will explain in detail how to use LIVESHIP and also how to save LIVESHIP live.
How to use LIVESHIP
If you are using LIVESHIP for the first time, when you enter the official LIVESHIP website, you may wonder "What is this? Why is there such a big logo here?" and you may not be able to find the contents delivered by clicking here and there or in what category. In fact, this kind of design simplifies the page, but does it make it difficult to retrieve information about the delivered content? Next, I will explain how to use LIVESHIP.
1. to check information about LIVESHIP's live shows, the first tip is to click on the "SCHEDULE" category at the top of the LIVESHIP homepage!
2. Also, in "SCHEDULE," click on the year and month to see information about the performance being delivered this month. Then, after selecting the performance of your choice, go to the detail page.
Once you are on the performance detail page, you will be able to get information such as "Live Streaming Date and Time", "Sales Period", "Archived Streaming Date and Time", and "Viewing Ticket" for this performance. 4.
Before purchasing tickets for a performance, please log in (free registration). 5.
After purchasing a ticket for a performance, you can watch this performance either on the live streaming date and time or on the archived streaming date and time.
Software to Save Live from LIVESHIP
How to convert LIVESHIP to MP4 with KeepStreams
To download live streaming sites like LIVESHIP with KeepStreams, you can convert videos in M3U8 format to MP4 format.KeepStreams supports live streaming services such as LIVESHIP, Asobi Store, Nico Nico Channel, SHOWROOM, etc. KeepStreams supports live streaming services such as LIVESHIP, ASOBISTORE, Nico Nico Channel, and SHOWROOM, allowing you to stream live and download the video at the same time.
Specifically, you can
What is Asobi Store? What kind of content is streamed on AsobiStore? How can I download videos?
Can I download the live streaming live from ePlus? Super-convenient downloading methods are available.
Of course, KeepStreams is not only a tracking downloader, but it can also easily download streaming videos in general, and KeepStreams can also download videos in full HD quality and with Dolby audio.
The following is an explanation of how to download live streaming videos with KeepStreams. 1.
1. go to the official website of KeepStreams, download and install this software to your PC, there is zero chance of virus infection to download KeepStreams, so feel free to download it.
2. Launch KeepStreams and enter the URL (https://liveship.tokyo/matsuoka_25th_birthdayを例とする) of the LIVESHIP Live detail page you want to download in the address bar of KeepStreams' built-in browser 3. Next, enter the URL of the LIVESHIP Live page you wish to download in the address bar of KeepStreams' built-in browser.
3. Next, you will be taken to the LIVESHIP streaming viewing page (it is necessary to log in and purchase a ticket for the performance first).
4. When playback starts, the "DRM Video Downloader" pop-up window will appear. Select your desired picture quality [up to Full HD] and sound quality [up to 320 kbps].
5. After selecting the picture and sound quality, click "Download" to start downloading.
How to download LIVESHIP videos with VideoProc
VideoProc has a free version and a paid version. The main difference between the free version and the paid version in recording & saving is whether the recording screen will have the "VideoProc-Recorder" watermark logo as shown below. If you are interested in this, you need to buy the paid version.
Incidentally, when using VideoProc to record LIVESHIP videos, there are some live videos that cannot be recorded depending on the content being streamed due to DRM, a technology implemented in the video to prevent recording.
1. Go to the VideoProc homepage in your browser and download the software.
2. Launch the software. When the software starts up, hardware information will be displayed as shown in the figure below.
3. Click the "Record" button.
1. Click "Browse" to specify the location where you want to save the video file.
2) Open the live-streaming website on your PC and project it on the screen. Click "Screen Recording" to import the site shown below. Here, the "Twitch" streaming application is opened in the Chrome browser and imported into VideoProc.
(3) Audio settings.
(4) Specify only the part you want to record. Click "Clip" and specify the area you want to record.
4. After specifying the range, click the green check button.
5. Press "REC" to start recording.
6. Click "STOP" if you wish to stop recording.