What we love about Disney Plus is it provides its users with enough protection, especially when they’re using/entering their account deets on different devices (specifically the public ones). Not only this, but you can also keep track of how many users may be streaming on your account using your sign-in details.
Many users have requested a feature with which they can log out from a single device without disturbing their other logins. And Disney Plus finally acknowledged this request back in 2020. Not sure how to use this feature the right way? Keep reading to find out!
How to Log out of Disney Plus from Different Devices?
You cannot remove a specific device from Disney Plus by just deleting the app from the mobile. Instead, you must go to Settings if you want to cancel the Disney Plus subscription from a particular device.
Therefore, we have created separate sections describing how to log out of Disney Plus for each device.
Also read: Does Disney Plus Have a Student Discount? How to Get a Disney Plus Student Discount?
How to Log out of Disney Plus on TV?
The process of “how to log out of Disney Plus on TV” is quite complicated, yet if you follow the steps, you can sign out of the account from a smart TV in no time.
To remove the Disney Plus account on TV, you will have to visit the official website of the Disney Plus platform. Follow these steps once you have opened the website:
- Enter your account's credentials, i.e., username and password
- Go to your profile by clicking on your avatar present at the corner of the screen
- There you will find the log-out option
- Instead of logging out of the browser, choose the account you want to log out from a particular device
- You can even remove all devices connected with the account by clicking on the “remove all devices” option
- Re-enter your password
- Your desired account will be successfully removed from your smart TV
How to Log out of Disney Plus on Roku TV?
Contrary to what some people think, logging out of the Disney Plus account from Roku TV is slightly different from that of a typical TV.
Observe the following steps if you want to know how to log out of Disney Plus on Roku TV.
- Open the Disney Plus application on Roku TV
- Enter the passcode of your account
- Once you have signed in to your account, go to your profile by clicking on your profile picture on the corner
- Scroll on the left pane of the screen. There you will find the “Settings” option
- Open the Settings section
- At the bottom, you will find a log out option. Click it open
- A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm whether you want to proceed with the logging out process
- If you want to, then click on the “Confirm” button. Otherwise, choose the “Cancel” option
How to Log out of Disney Plus on Firestick?
Follow these steps to log out of Disney Plus from your Firestick device:
- Go to the Disney Plus app on your Firestick device
- Sign in if required, or simply enter your passcode
- Click on your profile picture to enter your profile
- Hover among the options to find the Settings section
- Within Settings, you will find the log-out option
- Select this option and click on the confirm button if you want to log out of the Disney Plus account from your Amazon Firestick
Also read: How to Contact Disney Plus Help Center for Disney Plus Customer Service?
How to Log out of Disney Plus on Mobile?
The logging-out process of an account from an Android or Apple mobile is probably the easiest. Though Android and iOS are two opposite systems, the Disney log-out process remains the same for both of them.
Here’s what you need to do…
- Open the Disney Plus App
- Enter the PIN code of the account
- Go to your profile. You can do so by clicking on your profile picture
- Visit the Settings section of your profile
- Simply click the log-out button to remove the account from your mobile phone
How to Log out of Disney Plus on Laptop or Computer?
The log-out process on laptops and PCs is similar to the sign-out process on smart TVs. Here’s a list of steps you need to follow:
- Go to the website of Disney Plus
- Enter your account credentials
- Click on your profile by hovering over your avatar image
- Enter the Disney Plus ‘Manage Devices’ section
- Choose the account and the device you want to log out from
- Enter your PIN code
- If you are sure about removing the account from the device, click on the ‘Confirm’ button
You can also log out of an account operating on a different device using the same process mentioned above. All you have to do is to choose that device in the Disney Plus Manage Devices section on which you want to remove your account.
Also read: What Does TV MA Mean? 9 Best TV MA Movies on Disney Plus to Watch Right Now!
How to Avoid Sharing Your Disney Plus Account Password with Others?
If you’re one of those who always finds it hard to say no to your friends and colleagues, then this section is for you.
Sure, sharing is caring. But did you know that by sharing your Disney Plus password with others, you can risk your account and restrict yourself from streaming your favorite videos and shows online?
How? Let us explain…
We all know only a few people can stream videos on a single account on Disney Plus. Now, imagine all those people you shared your password with streaming videos at the same time you want to enjoy movies with your loved ones.
In order to avoid this, it is better to download shows and movies and transfer them to your friend’s devices so they can also enjoy them without ruining your family time.
This is entirely possible with KeepStreams for Disney+ downloader.
How to Download Disney Plus Shows and Movies with KeepStreams for Disney+?
With KeepStreams for Disney+, you can download Disney Plus movies in 1080p and choose from multiple audio tracks. Not only this, you can bulk download episodes and hand over the entire season to your friends to watch. They can even request you to download subtitles, that too in their native language.
Let’s have a sneak peek of what KeepStreams for Disney+ has in store for you:
- High-quality downloads both in terms of picture quality and sound
- Batch downloading feature
- Built-in browser
- Ad-free streaming
- Ability to play content on different devices without any playback issues
To use KeepStreams for Disney+, simply visit the official website. Click on Disney Plus from the list of services, sign in to your account, and locate the video you wish to download. Click ‘Download Now.’
The Bottom Line
You can easily log out of Disney Plus on different devices following the step-by-step instructions we just shared in this article.
But we would still advise you to play safe by downloading movies using KeepStreams for Disney+ so that you can share them with your friends and family without compromising your account details.