The download function is an official Disney Plus feature, so there seems to be no need to screen record Disney Plus videos. However, if you cancel your Premier Access subscription, you cannot view Premier Access movies on Disney Plus any more.
Hence, it is useful to know a detailed screen record method especially in such situations. Besides, the following video titles can be unavailable on Disney Plus as well.
- Some titles which will be removed after a specified period.
- Some titles which require an additional fee to be paid apart from the monthly fee.
With the recording method I am going to introduce here, you will be able to view Premier Access movies on your computer or phone at any time and anywhere. It sounds really convenient, right? I believe this recording method is an excellent complement to the official downloading function of Disney Plus.
Learn more about how to screen record videos from streaming sites:
This section will show you what you need and how to screen record Disney Plus. To conduct the process of screen record, you can start by preparing the items below.
- Personal computer
- Internet connection
- Disney Plus account
- Recording Software
Aside from the necessities for video viewing, such as a computer, an Internet connection, and a video streaming service account, recording Disney Plus videos necessitates the use of specialized software named KeepStreams for Disney Plus.
The primary financial benefit is that you don't need to sign up for Disney Plus on a regular basis. Instead, you can do this only when you need it. In this way, you can save a lot of money.
For example, if there are videos on Disney Plus that you want to see, you may pay for only one month, record all of the films you want to view and keep them on your device forever, and then watch them without paying a dime again.
If you're a first-time Disney Plus subscriber, you may try the service for free for 31 days, which is a great offer because you can record and save all of the films available on Disney Plus for free, of course, except for Premier Access movies.
Of course, it is recommended to use the full version of the software, which has no functional constraints, but a free trial version is also available, so you may want to try it out first.
This section will describe the process for recording video content on Disney Plus with KeepStreams.
1. To begin, go to the following URL and download KeepStreams for Disney Plus to your PC.
2. To download the installer, click the Free Download option.
3. To begin the installation, click Quick Install when the installation screen displays.
4. Allow some time for the installation to finish. It should take roughly five minutes to finish the procedure, depending on your internet connection.
5. Click Launch Now when you see it. This will start KeepStreams for Disney Plus immediately.
1. On the left side of KeepStreams for Disney Plus window, select VIP Services. This will display a list of compatible streaming providers. Choose Disney Plus from the list.
2. To log in, go to the Disney Plus home page and click LOG IN on the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Play the video you wish to record after you've logged in. This will bring up a page where you may choose the video material you want to record.
4. After you've made your choice, click Download Now if you want to download it straight away, or Add to Queue if you want to download many videos at once.
5. On the left side of the operating screen, click Downloading and the selected video titles will appear. If you wish to record other videos, go to Home and pick them the same way you did.
6. After you've chosen all the videos you wish to record, click Start All to begin recording (downloading).
7. All you have to do now is wait for the recording to be completed. When the recording (download) is finished, go to the left side of the operating screen and select Downloaded, and then you may look at the recording information for the video you just chose.
By the way, on the right side of the line where the video file is displayed, you may click on the folder icon to view the particular location of the downloaded video file.
This section will show you how to watch Disney Plus videos that have been recorded. The finest way to view movies on a computer is listed here.
VLC Media Player is a user-friendly application that I strongly suggest. It is well-known for its simplicity of use. Even novices can operate it without difficulty. In addition, there are no financial requirements because this is free software.
All you have to do now is run VLC Media Player and drag the video files you wish to play into the player. This will play the video for you automatically.
The fundamental actions, such as the Play and Stop buttons, are also meant to be readily understood, so you'll be able to use it straight away.
If you're still having trouble downloading the movie after trying the steps above, you might be able to remedy the problem by following the advice below.
Use Run as administrator to reinstall the program: To reinstall the program, just access the menu by right-clicking on the software installer downloaded from the official website of KeepStreams. Click Run as administrator. The remainder of the method is the same as before.