How do I uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter?
What should I do if I can't uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter?
Wondershare Uniconverter is well known as a video editing software, and many people have probably downloaded and used it. However, after trying it, sometimes this software cannot be uninstalled. In this article, we will explain how to uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter and provide a comprehensive solution to the problem.
How to uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter
Uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter in Window 11
First, close the Wondershare Uniconverter software. 2.
Right click on "Start" and select "Apps and Features". 5.
Select the software from the list of applications in the "Apps and Features" window. 6.
Click the button with three dots and select "Uninstall".
Uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter on MAC
- First, switch to the Finder. For example, click on the desktop or on the Finder icon in the Dock.
- Find and select the app Wondershare Uniconverter that you want to remove.
- You can move Wondershare Uniconverter to the Trash either by dragging the app directly to the Trash or by selecting the app and choosing File > Trash from the menu bar.
Then, when prompted for a username and password, enter the name and password of your Mac administrator account.
- To delete the Wondershare Uniconverter once it has been moved to the Trash, choose Finder > Empty Trash. Now you can easily uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter.
Why can't I uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter and what is the solution?
If you are unable to uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter on Windows, your registry information may have been affected.
Most of us users do not touch the registry, but if the registry is easily modified or deleted, it could be serious. Also, if the registry is rewritten for some reason, the application may fail to uninstall.
Restart the computer and repeat the uninstallation process after reinstallation.
The program or application file you wish to uninstall, such as Wondershare Uniconverter, may be in use and cannot be uninstalled. Restart the computer and then try to uninstall.
Also, reinstall Wondershare Uniconverter with the installer and try uninstalling it again. Reinstalling may overwrite the registry information and make uninstallation possible.
Restart the computer in Safe Mode and repeat the uninstallation process.
If you are unable to uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter, you may be able to uninstall it in Safe Mode.
Safe Mode is essentially a diagnostic boot mode used to diagnose computer problems. Therefore, only those functions that are absolutely necessary for diagnostic purposes will be activated.
Therefore, when using Safe Mode, items that previously prevented uninstallation may no longer be activated.
Using Windows 11 as an example, here is how to uninstall in Safe Mode.
- Select "Start (Windows symbol)
- Select "Settings (gear symbol)
- Select "Windows Update
- Select "Advanced Options
- Select "Recovery
- After the restart, select "Continue
- Select "Customize PC Startup" > "Restart Now
- Click "Restart Now
After restarting, please read "How to Uninstall Wondershare Uniconverter" and do it again.
As an alternative to Wondershare Uniconverter, the ultimate video downloader--KeepStreams
Wondershare Uniconverter is well known for its excellent video editing, but when it comes to video downloading and recording, it is not the best video preservation software.
Wondershare Uniconverter's limitations, especially in downloading and recording videos, are many and varied.
Once you have saved your videos, we recommend KeepStreams downloader, which improves download efficiency and supports far more video sites than Uniconverter.
KeepStreams supports more than 60 subscription video services that Wondershare Uniconverter does not, including Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime, U-NEXT, TELESA, and other video sharing sites such as YouTube and Nico Nico Douga. It is a feature-rich downloader that supports more than 1,000 video sites in total, including Amazon Prime, UNEXT, TELESA, etc., which Wondershare Uniconverter does not support.
Below are the features of KeepStreams. The following are some of the features of KeepStreams that will help you maximize your video downloading efficiency.
About KeepStreams Features
- Save streaming video in resolutions up to 1080P (Full HD).
- Download streaming video in MP4/MKV format for added versatility.
- Save videos with up to 320 kbps sound quality/Dolby audio, or extract only the sound quality and save as MP3.
- The unique built-in browser allows direct access to video streaming sites and downloading without copying and pasting the video URL.
- Download multiple videos at once.
- Automatically remove the commercials from the openings.
- Subtitles can be downloaded as SRT files, making it easy to watch episodes from any country.
How to use KeepStreams?
Netflix, Disney Plus, Prime Video, Hulu, and HBO Max
If you want to download streaming videos, this is the one!
Windows 10, 11, Mac (IOS Venture 12, 13)
4 Click "Download Now" and the video will begin downloading.
Uninstalling Wondershare Uniconverter is easy, but sometimes you may not be able to uninstall it, check the solutions in this article for your convenience.
Also, after uninstalling Wondershare Uniconverter, please use KeepStreams Downloader, a highly efficient video downloader, at least once. Now you can download 3 full videos with customized quality, sound quality, and subtitles for free, so please give it a try!