AceThinker presents a series of products being sold in over 150 countries. It provides software for downloading, recording, converting, and editing your audio or video. Surprisingly, over 20 million software have been installed – Can you estimate the popularity and fame this platform has earned over the years?
Besides all this and the endless features, AceThinker users face several errors leading to AceThinker not working. In this article, we will walk you through why is AceThinker not working and how you can fix it. Hop on below to explore more!
AceThinker is an amazing platform providing the ultimate tools to record, download, convert, and edit your audio and video. With its several handy products, this platform has helped millions of customers over the world, gaining their trust and winning their hearts. It has undoubtedly made digital life much easier than one could expect!
Read this article to learn all about "Why Is Kigo Video Converter Not Working and How Can You Get It Fixed."
Although it’s an outstanding buddy, some users have reported issues like AceThinker not working, AceThinker Screen Grabber not working, AceThinker website not loading correctly, and AceThinker stop recording. There can be several errors causing these issues. Let’s have a look at a few of them!
- Login issues with AceThinker software
- AceThinker recording failed
- Registration failure and more
If you are facing any such errors, hop on below to learn about their fixes.
When working with AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro, you can encounter several errors. In this section, we will focus on a few.
If you are stuck with AceThinker recording videos without audio, follow the steps to learn how to fix it!
Troubleshoot for Windows
Here is how you can troubleshoot windows to resolve the sound doesn’t record issue.
Are Speakers Installed properly?
The very first step is to check if the speakers are correctly installed. Follow these guidelines for doing so.
- Navigate to the Notification toolbar and launch the Sound dialogue by right-clicking on the Volume icon and hitting Sounds.
- In the dialogue, check if the speakers are connected. To do so, go to the Playback tab and verify if the speakers are chosen as the default devices.
Check the Screen Recorder's Audio Source
Open Screen Grabber Pro and select Audio input from the Home Screen. A list of options will show up; select one of your choices. Here is what different input options do:
System Sound – Records the computer sound.
Microphone – Select it if you wish to record sound using the mic.
System Sound and Microphone – Choose this one if you want to use both options for recording.
None – Hit none if you don’t want to record sound.
Note: Remember to pre-set your audio settings, as once the recording begins, you won’t be able to change your audio source.
Check if your Windows version is compatible with Screen Grabber Pro. The recorder doesn't work with older Windows versions like XP, as it has advanced system requirements. If you are also using it, be sure to upgrade to Windows 7 or above to resolve the issue.
Troubleshoot for Mac
Here is how you can troubleshoot for Mac and get this error fixed. This is mainly done by setting up the audio settings of the Mac Screen Grabber tool.
Set the Screen Grabber Pro's Audio Settings
- Troubleshooting for the Mac version is done by setting up the audio settings of Screen Grabber Pro.
- Sometimes the issue is caused just because the tool is outdated and requires to be updated to the latest version. That aid, visit the AceThinker website to install the latest version.
- Once installed, launch the tool, and choose your audio source. To do so, navigate to the Audio Input tab and choose from the list of options.
- Before hitting the Recording button, ensure that the recording volume is maxed out.
Send a Log file for Assistance.
If any of the steps mentioned above doesn’t work for you, send feedback to the AceThinker support team by sending a log file.
- Navigate to the Help tab and click on it, and a list of options will appear. Choose Support and then choose Feedback.
- Insert all the required information in the designated text box, checkmark the box for Sending log file, and hit Submit.
Here is all you need to know about Any Video Converter Ultimate VS Audials: Which One is Worthy?
If your AceThinker stop recording or recording fails, this section is for you! It describes all the details about the causes and fixes that can lead to this error.
Another Program Is Using Sound
A sound card is responsible for detecting devices like external hard drives, flash drives, microphones, speakers, and headsets and playing audio on your device. If other apps occupy the card, the following error message will show up:
- Go to your Task Manager and select any program that uses the sound card. It can be anything from audio tuning software to recording tools.
- If you are unable to find a specific app occupying the sound card, go with rebooting your computer completely.
Graphics/Sound Card Is Modified
The Graphics card is an important constituent of computer hardware that renders images on the monitor. If it switches or exits on your PC, Screen Grabber Pro will be unable to detect the sound/graphic card, and the following recording failed message will pop up:
- Close and relaunch AceThinker Screen Gabber Premium.
Graphics/Sound Card Is Incompatible
Recording failed issues can arise if the graphics/sound card is outdated or not installed properly.
- Uninstall your current graphic/sound card. Browse for compatible drivers for your device and substitute the older one.
- This error can be resolved by updating the sound driver.
- Press together the Windows key + X and choose Device Manager from the popping menu. Expand Display adapters, navigate to your graphic card, and right-click on it. From here, you can choose either Uninstall device or Update device.
Microphone and Camera Permission Is Disabled
With Windows 10, you can select the apps and programs that can access your microphone and camera. Screen Grabber Premium demands access to both as it records screen, webcam, system sound, and microphone. Recording failed error can pops-up because Screen Grabber Premium hasn’t granted these permissions.
- Navigate to the Start Menu and browse for Settings.
- In the settings, hit Privacy and then select Microphone.
- Toggle the switch under the section "Allow desktop apps to access your microphone" to turn it ON.
- Perform the same steps for the Camera option on the privacy settings.
Speaker Is Not Plugged
Sound card detects the external device as you plug-in into your device. However, ensure that your speaker is plugged-in properly and the computer is detecting the plugged-in device.
Error – Compatibility Windows Version
AceThinker might not work properly if it’s running in compatibility mode. Howser, shift to administer mode to check if it’s the cause leading to AceThinker not working.
- Select Properties after right-clicking the shortcut icon of Screen Grabber Premium.
- In the popping window, navigate to Compatibility and unmark “Run this program in compatibility mode.”
- Checkmark the box for "Run this program as an administrator."
- Close and reopen the app to check if AceThinker not working issue has been resolved.
Facing an AceThinker website not loading error? Hop on below to learn how you can fix it!
- Check your internet connection; the website will not work properly if there are dead spots or low bandwidth in the Wi-Fi signals.
- Refresh the site, as it can fix issues leading to lagging in the recording.
- If the issue persists, the AceThinker website must be down.
Are you stuck with AceThinker not working and browsing for its alternative? KeepStreams Video Downloader has got you covered! None of the KeepStreams users have reported facing any errors when working with it.
Instead, they get impressed by the impressive and easy-to-navigate interface of this downloader. It's undoubtedly your best bet for error, ad, and internet connectivity issues-free offline streaming!
- KeepStreams can batch download several episodes of the series or even a complete series in batch at impressive speed.
- It enables you to download content in high video and audio quality.
- It enables saving metadata of files, making organizing the downloaded files much easier.
- With KeepStreams, you can save subtitles along with the videos, either embedded or separate as SRT files.
- Supports over 100 websites, including Netflix, Paramount Plus, Crunchyroll, and more.
- When downloading the videos, it utilizes its auto-removal of ads feature to remove all the ads.
- It downloads videos in MP4 or MKV formats, which can be played on different streaming devices.
- It has a built-in browser to search for your desired video and download it without leaving KeepStreams.
In this article, we have listed all the causes that can lead to AceThinker not working and the solutions you can opt for to get it fixed. However, to eliminate the risk of facing these errors from the root, download and install KeepStreams! It gives you access to non-stop error-free streaming.