4K video downloader is praised by netizens as it is the best tool for downloading high-quality video. It is used by millions of people, but suddenly it started showing errors. If you are facing the issue of a 4K video downloader not working on your device, you are at the right place.
In this guide, we will discuss the triggering factors and solutions. If the issue does not resolve, we have better alternatives like KeepStreams to enjoy unlimited downloads. So, let's dive into details to learn more about it.
What is a 4K Video Downloader?
It is a video downloader that allows downloading playlists, channels, subtitles, and all kinds of videos from TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and many other social media platforms in excellent quality. 4K video downloader lets you enjoy your video anytime and anywhere without the internet.
This is simple and easy-to-use software. All you need to do is to copy the link and paste it into the navigation bar. After a while, your content will be available to watch offline. This platform is used by millions of people, but recently it started showing an issue that disturbed a huge number of users.
To learn more about this platform, you can explore the 4K Video Downloader Review.
Why is the 4K Video Downloader Not Working?
Despite excellent services, sometimes people complain that a 4k video downloader can't parse this link. There are a number of factors that trigger this problem. It can include:
- 4K video downloader is blocked to content to the network.
- Software is facing compatibility or other bug issues.
- You have an outdated version of the downloader.
- The video you are downloading is not available in high quality.
- The IP address does not support the downloader.
Here is your ultimate guide to Why Is Kigo Video Converter Not Working, and How Can You Fix It!
How to Fix 4K Video Downloader Not Working?
Due to the massive number of complaints, people started looking for a solution to the 4K video downloader quite unexpectedly. If you are one of them, go through the below-mentioned option. They will surely help you solve the problem. So, let's check out one by one to figure out which method can work for you.
Check your Internet Connection
Begin by checking your internet connection. It is a basic troubleshooting problem in most cases. Internet connectivity might seem trivial, but it is a very important factor if the internet is unstable and not connected to the device. it will create an issue while downloading the video. Therefore, it is necessary to have an internet connection before anything else.
Restarts your computer
In case you just downloaded a 4K video downloader and started downloading the video, it can show errors or get stuck at some point. Make sure to restart the device after downloading the video downloader. This step will make sure that you do not face a 4K video downloader not working issue.
Reinstall 4K Video Downloader
In case a 4K video downloader cannot parse the link, reinstalling the software can help. Follow these simple steps to reinstall it:
- Search for Programs in the device with the help of the Windows search bar.
- Right-click in the name and select uninstall.
- The programs and features of the 4K video downloader will appear on the screen. Find the downloader and hit the uninstall option.
- Choose the Yes option to complete the process.
Once uninstallation has been completed, navigate to the official website and download it again.
Update the 4K Video Downloader to Latest Version
The outdated version is a common issue. Many people overlook the importance of having updated software, which is why they face the issue of the 4K Video Downloader not working.
If you are also facing this problem, check if your downloader’s version is updated or outdated. Make sure you have the latest version to avoid glitches and sticking problems. If it is not updated, update it first and again try to download the videos.
Close Unnecessary Apps running in the Background
Sometimes the software conflict may also lead to disruption in the functioning of the 4K Video Downloader, causing 4kvideodownloader quit unexpectedly. Therefore, if multiple applications are running in the background, make sure to turn them off. Follow the tutorial to check if multiple apps are responsible for the issue.
- Navigate to the Task Manager option by right-clicking the taskbar of your computer.
- After opening the Task Manager windows, find the running video programs.
- Highlight all of them one by one and click on the End Task button.
Once you have closed the programs, try downloading the video through a 4K video downloader. If the issue is still persistent, try other options.
Disable System’s Antivirus or Firewall
If a 4K video downloader seems to be a potential error to your device's security system, it will not let the downloader work, and you will experience the 4K video downloader quitting unexpectedly. In order to temporarily turn off the security protection to run the 4K video downloader, refer to these steps:
- Write input in the search bar of windows and choose the Edit group policy.
- Once the Editor opens, click on Computer configuration and then administrative templates. Then select the option Windows components, and finally select Windows defender antiviruses.
- After reaching the Windows defender antivirus, double-click on it to open.
- From the right pane, select the option Turn off windows defender antivirus policy. Then navigate to Enable setting, Apply and hit Ok to complete the process.
After following the steps, run the 4K Video Downloader again and check whether it is working.
Free up Some Disk Space
Sometimes, there is no problem with the downloader. The issue related to device and storage can also lead to the 4K Video Downloader not working. Any video cannot be downloaded when there is not enough space on the computer.
In case you feel the space is low, free up some space by deleting unnecessary files. After deleting the files, try downloading the video to check if the issue has been resolved.
Enable proxy Server in the 4K Video Downloader
If your 4K Video Downloader not working, it can happen because your IP address may be blocked due to geographical location. To break this restriction, you can utilize the downloader's proxy version. Here is what you need to bypass the restriction.
- Firstly, you must get an accessible shard proxy version from the web browser.
- Then launch the 4K Video Downloader and click on tools from Menu Bar.
- Now navigate to Preferences and click on Connection options. From here, enable proxy.
- Choose the protocol type and add credentials.
- In the end, save the settings and download the 4K video downloader again.
Best Alternative of 4K Video Downloader
Despite all these mentioned solutions, some people claim that the issue is persistent. The 4K Video Downloader downloads the video once, but next, it again starts to show the error. In this situation, you have no option other than switching the video downloader. Don't worry! We have a better alternative. You can use KeepStreams Video Downloader instead of 4K Video Download.
KeepStreams Video Downloader
It is a highly compatible platform that not only allows downloading from one or two platforms, but you can also download from well-known platforms like Disney Plus, Netflix, and many more. Despite its innovative features, KeepStreams never compromise on quality. Try KeepStreams Video Downloader once, and you will never want to switch to others.
Exclusive Features of KeepStreams Video Downloader
Here are salient features of KeepStreams that bypass all video downloader competitions.
Diverse Supported Sites
This platform is designed for all websites and devices. KeepStreams supports more than 100 streaming websites which include local players as well as international names like Hulu, Amazon Prime, and more.
Ads are the most annoying problem which destroys user experience and mood. However, KeepStreams act as a filter to remove ads and buffering time. You can enjoy your show continuously without disturbing ads.
Many video downloaders lose the quality when they save the content offline, which causes problems for many people. Anyhow, KeepStreams ensure high quality for a good user experience. You can download 1080p videos easily.
Step-by-Step Guide to Download Video from KeepStreams
Refer to these steps for downloading content from the KeepStreams video downloader.
- Download and install KeepStreams from the official website.
- Launch the platform and navigate to VIP Services.
- Select the channel from the list. You can also simply paste the link in the search bar to select the content.
- After selecting the video, set output parameters and hit the download button.
4K Video Downloader not working? There are a bunch of triggering factors. Either it is about your internet connection or device, like storage is full, or antivirus is blocking it. Sometimes the downloader itself has errors that prevent video downloading.
If you are unable to resolve the issue, switch to KeepStreams. It is an efficient, affordable, and high-quality video downloader. Whether you want to download a video from a subscription-based platform or social media, you can do it with its help of it.